• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Day Cruise - Questions about what deck to choose

mm126

Mouseketeer
I am trying to book our trip for next Spring. Can anyone offer their suggestion on what deck to choose. I am currently holding Room 5020 which is on deck 5 near the oceaneer club. It is a category 10 room. Category 10s are also offered on Deck 7. Any advice would be appreciated.

You may want to give us a little bit more information about who you are traveling with and their ages. It might make a difference as to what you will want to be closer to.

For example, DH and I do not have children and we spend a lot of time at Quiet Cove Pool and the Spa. Therefore, we like to be closer to the Forward elevators and stairs for easier access to these areas.

We will be travelling with a 5 and 6 year old so I guess being by the Oceaneer Club could be a good thing. Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have to book this by 5 pm tomorrow!

Do you know that you now have a "secret porthole room?" If not, check out the information on my website. I would keep that one because of the free porthole and also because of the convenience of deck 5. it's my favorite deck.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I'd stick with 5020 since, as Barb has already mentioned, it does have a secret porthole. Deck 5 is also centrally located - not too many flights of stairs to go up to the pools or down to the restaurants.

Sounds like you're in a great location (not to mention the secret porthole) for your 5- & 6-year-old!

Keep your stateroom on Deck 5. We stayed in 5516 last December and loved the location; we have SPR 5520 this December.

Thanks for all the replies. I am booking today! Now for the big count down. Its also a surprise for the kids. They know we are going to Cocoa Beach but they do not know they are going on the Disney Ship! We have passed by the ship many times and they always ask when we will be going on it - little do they know!

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter