3 bedroom suite for less than 2 room price. and Questions.

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
I don't know if they mispriced. their rooms or what, but we currently had 2 rooms booked for the GCH. I happened to check the website today to just look around, and noticed the 3 bedroom suite was priced for less than the cost of 2 individual rooms. It was cheaper than a 1 bedroom suite. I'm guessing this had to be a fluke, but I am so thrilled! Now I need to cancel my other 2 rooms.

Question, do the 3 bedroom suites include club level? If not is that something we can upgrade to? If so, what is the cost of that?

...Question, do the 3 bedroom suites include club level? If not is that something we can upgrade to? If so, what is the cost of that?
Club Level is not included. Upgrades can usually only be made at check-in, not in advance. Price varies, but is approximately $300/night. Upgrade price is the same for a regular room or a multi-room suite.

Wow! That NEVER happens!! In fact two rooms are usually less than the one bedroom! That is so awesome for you! What an amazing trip you guys will have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!