3 adults, 2 children...

jiminy

Mouseketeer
What are the best ideas for hotels onsite for 3 adults and 2 kids. It would be myself, dh our 2 children and a babysitter. We asked our travel agent about the kidsuites, but she said that the beds in the kids rooms do not accomodate adults. Then she mentioned that there were "villa suites" at PBH. Does anyone know about these? Are there any other ideas besides just getting two separate rooms?

I imagine booking 2 rooms at any of the on-site with a discounted rate (entertainment, AAA or FanClub) would be best option price wise. I have seen rates as low as $99 a night and that way you get 2 baths and 2 separate rooms. You can request adjoining.

The villa suites would give you the space and 2 baths but at a hefty price.

I'd call the hotel and ask them about the Kidsuites. I could swear someone on here said they were fine for their teenagers. I just wouldn't think they'd have teeny tiny little beds! But I haven't seen one so what do I know? :p

PartyofSix stayed in the most awesome Villa Suite at the Portofino. You might want to do a search of her posts to see how they are.

I agree with JR that two suites would probably be the most cost efficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter