3/15 MouseSaver Newsletter

Whylime

Emily L
Could somebody please forward me this months (March 15) MouseSavers newsletter? I signed up a few weeks ago, but didn't get the newsletter on Friday. I'm planning to go in May and was hoping to get discounted tickets from Undercover Tourist.

Please message me if you can forward the newsletter, and I'll send you my email. I'm trying to add my email, but keep getting an error.

Thanks so much!

Could somebody please forward me this months (March 15) MouseSavers newsletter? I signed up a few weeks ago, but didn't get the newsletter on Friday. I'm planning to go in May and was hoping to get discounted tickets from Undercover Tourist.

Please message me if you can forward the newsletter, and I'll send you my email. I'm trying to add my email, but keep getting an error.

Thanks so much!
Would you please send me (dngorrell at gmail), the newsletter if you receive it? I am heading to Disneyland in a couple weeks. I signed up too late. Thanks.

Last time I checked the extra mousesaver discount was something like $1 per ticket. I'd be more worried about losing out on the tickets that UT has leftover from before the price increase. Grabbed mine a few days ago so I didn't miss out on the old prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter