• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2nd Year Free Annual Preferred Pass Deal for SE Residents

rtp-resident

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
From the Fan Club Hot Deal website --- a great deal if you are a SE resident!!

http://198.12.17.76/fanclub/hotorlando.asp

UNIVERSAL RULES: 2nd Year Is On Us.

2-Park Annual Preferred Pass
2ND YEAR FREE
With Non-Winning ‘Universal Rules’ Florida
Lottery Ticket.

Now through August 31, 2002, enter the bar code number from the back of
your non-winning ‘Universal Rules’ Florida Lottery ticket, and we’ll give you a
2ND YEAR FREE when you buy a 2-Park Annual Preferred Pass for just
$159.95 plus tax.*

*Must purchase online by August 31, 2002. Annual Pass must be activated at
one of Universal Orlando’s theme parks by September 30, 2002. Passes
expire September 30, 2004 or two years from first day of use (whichever
comes first). Each guest must have a valid FL, GA, AL or TN driver’s license,
State Photo ID or Utility Bill. Both valid ID and Universal Rules lottery ticket
required for discount at the time of purchase. Not valid with other discounts.
Should Florida Lottery sell out of all Universal Rules lottery tickets, all other
Florida lottery scratch-off tickets are acceptable. Offer is a 1:1 ratio. Guest
must provide one Universal Rules lottery ticket for each 2-Park Annual
Preferred Pass. Limit 4 passes per transaction. Regular 2-Park Annual
Preferred Pass restrictions and entitlements apply. (Park-to-park access, free
self-parking, discounts on park food and merchandise, Universal CityWalk
and on-site hotel discounts and no blackout dates. See Annual Pass brochure
for complete listing of entitlements.) 2-Park Annual Preferred Pass valid
during regular theme park hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special
events, such as Halloween Horror Nights® and Rock the Universe. 2nd year
free offer good on new 2-Park Annual Preferred Pass purchases only.:earseek:

Has anyone seen a Universal Rules lottery ticket? I go to 7-Eleven before work and I haven't seen them out yet.

SE Resident? as in southeast? or just southeast Florida? I have not seen these tickets either and to tell you the truth, having recently discovered Busch Gardens I was not going to renew our USO/IOA APs this year but at that price I sure would!
:jester:

Publix had the new lottery tickets in Saint Petersburg anyway... I need to buy them so we can upgrade our $99 1 year passes.

On the AAA south website it says you can use any lotto ticket if you can't find the scratch-off tix. I bought one on 6/5 from my local AAA and used a regular lotto ticket.

The pass I bought was the 2 year pass for 160.00. The 99.00 pass can be upgraded for the difference if bought after March 1, I believe.

Can't wait to walk into Publix, buy one ticket, and hope it's a loser. What if I keep winning?

Direct from the Florida Lottery Site
http://www.flalottery.com/lottery/games/instant/universalrules.shtml
and from AAA
Rates & Ticket Prices: (Subject to Change)
Second Year Free Information
6/4/2002 - 8/30/2002 Part 1. Universal Orlando and the Florida Lottery announce a new promotion - SECOND YEAR FREE! Pass is valid for two years from date of redemption at Universal Orlando (no later than 9/30/02). Members must have their photo ID taken at the Vacation Services Desk before leaving the park on their first visit. Pass includes park to park access, free self parking and no blackout dates.
Second Year Free Information
6/4/2002 - 8/30/2002 Part 2. Also included are the usual benefits that an annual pass provides such as discounts on CityWalk plus in-park food and merchandise discounts. Passes are not valid for Halloween Horror Nights or Rock The Universe. See Special_Promotions & Ticket_Details for Lottery Criteria information.
Second Year Free Price
At the gate: $159.95
At your AAA Auto Club South Office: $157.95
AAA members save: $2.00
6/4/2002 - 8/30/2002 ALL AGES. Upgrade: Members who purchased the $99.95 Annual Pass after March 4 may upgrade at the gate to add another year for only $60.00. The upgrade must be processed by August 30.
Special Promotions & Ticket Details:
SECOND YEAR FREE - LOTTERY CRITERIA 6/04/2002 - 8/30/2002
Anyone purchasing at the gate will be required to have a non-winning "Universal Rules" lottery scratch ticket. When purchasing at our branches, the buyer should present a lottery ticket to the cashier, but we do not need to collect them. If purchasers cannot locate the specific scratch ticket, then any lottery ticket will suffice. Universal/Lottery residency requirements when purchasing at the gate are the states of Florida, Georgia and Alabama. ACS is authorized to sell the pass to Tennessee residents at our branches also. With the ticket that we sell, purchasers will go directly to the turnstile, and Universal Orlando advises that they will not be checking ID's except for those purchasing the ticket at Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure pass sales windows.
UPGRADE INFORMATION: Anyone that purchased the Universal $99 Annual Pass after March 4 may upgrade at the gate to the new 2-Year pass for only $60. They must have a non-winning "Universal Rules" lottery scratch ticket with them to turn in at the gate.

HAVE FUN

If I were to mail a stamped, addressed envelope, would someone be willing to mail me a losing ticket? I'd be more than happy to send $5 or $10 along in order to compensate for somoene's efforts on my behalf. I'm arriving in Orlando 9/28 and my old ap expired last month, so this deal would really work out for me. PM me if interested or e-mail me at: No1TitansFan@cs.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter