2nd Suitcase

buzz25

Mouseketeer
Hey

We are flying with Thomas Cook and have upgraded our seats so we now have a 32kg luggage allowance but this has been spilt between 2 suitcases.

I’m thinking of taking just the one but having a large gym kit style bag with me to put stuff in on the way home as my 2nd suitcase is this allowed?

Or has anyone else got a better idea

We didn't fly with TC but we had an extra case allowance and we did that last time but ended up buying a new case in the outlet cause the extra holdall wasn't big enough for the stuff we bought :scared:

I would say it is good idea though if it's big enough!

How easy is it to add an extra suitcase (given magic express has it listed as one per person)? Have 3 rucksacks for the cabin so can’t add there..

Thanks

Hey

We are flying with Thomas Cook and have upgraded our seats so we now have a 32kg luggage allowance but this has been spilt between 2 suitcases.

I’m thinking of taking just the one but having a large gym kit style bag with me to put stuff in on the way home as my 2nd suitcase is this allowed?

Or has anyone else got a better idea

Yep that's allowed :)

We always take a very large gym style bag in the bottom of our case on the way out and use it instead of another suitcase on the way home. We find it easier to fit in the hire car too rather than a rigid case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter