2nd Contract

Marriedbythemouse

Disney Loving Mom of 4 Teenage Boys!
We are members with a BWI contract and an online DVC account.
We have just closed on an HHI contract with a different UY. I know we will get a new membership number. So will they send us the new one or do I need to call to get our new number? Will they link the new membership with our online account? Or do I need to link them?
Thanks!!

You are treated like any new resale owner, you need to contact them or wait. You can link the account to your online account after everything is done.

:earsboy: Bill

You are treated like any new resale owner, you need to contact them or wait. You can link the account to your online account after everything is done.

Bill are you sure about this? I recently bought a new UY resale contract (titled exactly the same as a previous one) and it showed up automatically on my www.dvcmember.com page under a new membership number two weeks before I received the letter. Two days later the points were loaded.

Bill are you sure about this? I recently bought a new UY resale contract (titled exactly the same as a previous one) and it showed up automatically on my www.dvcmember.com page under a new membership number two weeks before I received the letter. Two days later the points were loaded.

Some get loaded, others not. There is an option now on the member website where the owner can add new contracts to their account. Our last resale contract and our last direct contract were not added to our member account by MS, they created new member accounts for each even though they were titled the same. I had to call to get them added.

Did your broker ask for your current membership number? That should have been passed along to Disney so they could match your account. As long as the two deeds have the exact same owners, they should automatically load the new membership to your existing account.

Did your broker ask for your current membership number? That should have been passed along to Disney so they could match your account. As long as the two deeds have the exact same owners, they should automatically load the new membership to your existing account.

That's how ours worked. Different UY, so a different member number, but was automatically loaded into our account and the points about 2 days later.

Yes. She did ask for our member number. And she pulled our deed to make sure our names were exactly the same on the new contract too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter