2Bd suites off-site

Lanney

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of planning my 10th trip to Disney and I'm looking for 2 Bedroom suite recommendations off-site. We have stayed at a Moderate and at Embassy Suites in the past but now we need more room and an extra bathroom. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Here is a start ~

- Doubletree Suites Disney Springs (not many)
- Hilton Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
- Sheraton Vistana Resort
- Sheraton Vistana Villages
- Caribe Royale
- Holiday Inn Resort Waterpark (not sure about the bath)
- Plenty of Marriott Timeshare properties

We've stayed at the Marriott Grande Vista- on International Drive. A short easy drive to Disney with no I-4 driving. Beautiful property!

We really like Orange Lake Resort, 2 bdrm condos have 2 queens, and a bathroom and a king and bathroom. Tons to do. We own there, and leave to go back in 20 days. If you want any infor feel free to pm me!

We have stayed many times at Blue Heron Beach Resort and love it. It is close to Disney Springs. No toll roads or freeways to get to Disney from there. The resort is a full condo including a washer and dryer, full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and stunning views from the huge balcony. The location is within walking distance to Starbucks, Dollar Tree, Dunkin Donuts, Gift Shops, Dining options, and Mini Golf (which if you book a room through the hotel directly you get free unlimited mini golf). We were there in January and played 26 times! Great resort with an amazing pool too. ENJOY

We’ve stayed at Vacation Village at Parkway twice and Wyndham Bonnet Creek once. We get much better deals at VV@P. The two properties are very similar in my opinion. WBC has a couple of restaurants, so may feel a bit more resorty. VV@P doesn’t have a restaurant/bar. VV@P is also more spread out and is soon getting a lazy river. We like it a lot. The location is great, super close to WDW gate, Publix and restaurants across the street.

We are staying at Summer Bay Resort. 2br, 2ba condo about 20-25 minutes from the parks. It's a little further away than we like but the price was right. Booked on Hotwire.

Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista: Great hot breakfast, 3 separate areas in your suite, and pretty close to the parks. We don't even have to get on I-4.

Don't rule out vacation homes - and look for 3BR one's too! For many years I struggled with places to stay - wanting more room for us to stay - 3 adults and a teenager. After we bought a vacation home, I learned that sometimes 3BR's are less expensive than a 2BR. There are a lot more 3BR vacation homes and in some communities the price is very reasonable.

There is also a place down the street from us that I NEVER see advertised but the one time I visited, the unit looked nice. It's call Festiva Resort.

If you look at vacation homes, try Oakwater Resort

We stayed at holiday inn resorts (formally nick) we had a king bed, a queen bed and a full over twin bunkbed it was 149 a night with a discount i found on mouse savers. My kids loved the water park the 4d batman movie and arcade.

We like the Sheraton Vistana resort when we stay offsite. Especially the Lakes/Fountain area. The 2-bedroom condos are spacious and the pools are nice.

We've stayed at the Staybridge Suites on Suitside Dr. 2 bdrm, 2 bath. One of the bdrms has 2 beds. Full hot buffet breakfast everyday is included. 3-4 nights a week they have dinner & managers reception, included. Full kitchen with full size appliances. A dining table and living room. We really enjoyed our stay here and the extra space.

Also haven't yet stayed but have looked into https://lighthousekeyresort.com. No meals provided but a kitchen to make our own. The website provides layout maps of all their different room types from 2 to 4 bedroom, with the smallest room coming in at over 1100 sq ft.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter