CLOSED 64 BLT Points For Rent $18.50 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for BLT 12/26 - 12/31 2 bedroom, standard. Is this available? If not what about at the BRV?

I’m looking for BLT 12/26 - 12/31 2 bedroom, standard. Is this available? If not what about at the BRV?
I don't see availability for those dates for a 2 bedroom. Also, I don't have enough points for that reservation. Looks like that is 352 points and I only have 290 available.

I don't see availability for those dates for a 2 bedroom. Also, I don't have enough points for that reservation. Looks like that is 352 points and I only have 290 available.
My previous post was for Bay Lake Tower. I do see availability for Boulder Ridge for those dates but that is 336 points and I only have 290 available.

Hello!
I haven't been on the boards for a few years. Just went thru and did the 10 posts, then had to wait to reply to you.
Now....I don't know how to send a PM

Hello!
I haven't been on the boards for a few years. Just went thru and did the 10 posts, then had to wait to reply to you.
Now....I don't know how to send a PM
Or, because I just posted my 10....now it is making me wait 1 hour

Hi 👋 Looking to rent BWV for 12/13 - 12/17. I calculated 144 points if I’m correct for those dates for a 2 BR. 4 adults and 3 kids ages 5-14. Is anything available?

Last edited:
My previous post was for Bay Lake Tower. I do see availability for Boulder Ridge for those dates but that is 336 points and I only have 290 available.
Is there a way to make that work? Like borrow some or do I have to find someone with 336 points? Sorry new to this.

Hi 👋 Looking to rent BWV for 12/13 - 12/17. I calculated 144 points if I’m correct for those dates for a 2 BR. 4 adults and 3 kids ages 5-14. Is anything available?
Initial post updated. Sorry, I only have 64 points left remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter