2800 loop cabins

TDinPA

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if you can walk from cabins in 2800 loop to the outpost bus stop? Is there a path through the woods and how far or long of a walk is it. It's hard to judge distance on the map. Thanks.

Yes you can walk. It is less than 1/2 mile. There is a chart on The Fort sticky thread post #18.

Can anyone tell me if you can walk from cabins in 2800 loop to the outpost bus stop? Is there a path through the woods and how far or long of a walk is it. It's hard to judge distance on the map. Thanks.
We walked from the 2500 loop a couple times. I don't think there is a path through the woods. There is a sidewalk along the road.

From the very back/far end of the 2800 loop, it's 0.5 miles.

From the front/near end where it comes out on the main road (Peacock Pass), it's only 0.3 miles.

No path through the woods, but sidewalks out on the main roads.

I mapped it on my favorite walking/running tool for determining distances. No problem to walk to the Outpost Bus Depot.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

We walked from the 2500 loop a couple times. I don't think there is a path through the woods. There is a sidewalk along the road.

Very easy walk and as others have said not path. Wish there was. We have stayed in 2800 twice and would usually walk to the Outpost bus stops when we didn't have a golf cart. Although the internal bus system is good we found that we could usually walk it faster if we had just missed a bus instead of waiting until the next one. With no golf cart I recommend either 2700 or 2800 for ease of getting to the Outpost Bus stop. If you get one in the road side of the 2600 loop and you are able bodied you could even cut through as some of those cabins back up to the road IIRC. Though I am not sure if that's frowned upon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter