"""

Oh! Sound great! I love the celestial seasoning half lemonade half ice tea I'm going to have to look for this.

huh...I've been getting these for a few years from Bed Bath Beyond (with a coupon of course). We like the Southern Sweet Tea...but being in the south we have found that it's not quite sweet enough. We add a teaspoon of raw sugar to the glass before we brew and it's perfect!! My hubby likes the peach tea...I don't like peaches so I don't know if it's any good or not...he says it's good though.

That sounds great, I'm definitely going to try some. Whenever I make iced coffee with my Keurig it always tastes watery.

Really? I've never, EVER seen them in any of the stores around here.

I still can't find them at any of the grocery stores, Target, or Walmart.

I'll have to order them online.

Check Marshalls (or possibly Ross or TJ Maxx? They all seem similar). I've seen them there a few times. They often carry Donut Shop variety pack, iced coffee, and iced tea K-cups. About 0.45/cup :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter