• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 264 Beach Club Points for Rent $21 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMRitenburg

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hi!

I have 264 Beach Club Villas (BCV) points @ $21/point. June UY. These points are good for travel through May 2025.

Reservations can be made at BCV 11 months prior to your stay and 7 months prior to your stay at all the other DVC resorts with the exception of: Riviera, Disneyland Hotel, and The Cabin's at Fort Wilderness.

If you are interested please send me a PM with the following information so I can see what is available for you.

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority listed
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom
4. Number of guests in your party

Thanks!

I think I would need more points
Might be able to do one of the rooms

I am looking for Feb 22 to March 3, sat to mon
However, depending on available we could stay at universal for a night or two at the begging of the week

2 Bedroom 4 Adults 1 kid

And a studio for 2 Adults 2 kids

I think I would need more points
Might be able to do one of the rooms

I am looking for Feb 22 to March 3, sat to mon
However, depending on available we could stay at universal for a night or two at the begging of the week

2 Bedroom 4 Adults 1 kid

And a studio for 2 Adults 2 kids
Feb 22 - March 3 is available for both but the 2BR is 453 points, more points than I have available.

The Studio is 174 points checking in on Feb 22 and checking out on March 3rd. If you're interested PM me.

Thank you!

Looking for 2 bedroom BCV for 3/2-3/7
4 adults, 3 kids (4y, 18m, 1y)
Those dates are available at 240 pts, but I'm already in the process of renting some of my points out to someone else and wouldn't have enough left. If that doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

Those dates are available at 240 pts, but I'm already in the process of renting some of my points out to someone else and wouldn't have enough left. If that doesn't work out, I'll let you know.
Ok great yes please let me know

Hello, I'm looking for a studio at BCV 4/11/25 - 4/19/25. There are 4 of us. I'm not positive how many points that is so I'm not sure if you have enough left or not. Thanks in advance!

Hello, I'm looking for a studio at BCV 4/11/25 - 4/19/25. There are 4 of us. I'm not positive how many points that is so I'm not sure if you have enough left or not. Thanks in advance!
Hi, checking into a studio on 4/11 and checking out on 4/19 it will be 207 points, it's during Easter Week. Unfortunately, I don't have enough points left to book your entire trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter