25th wedding anniversary dinner for two?

I do think it depends on your definition of romantic. DH and I think the idea of V and A sounds amazing...but could never sit for a dinner that long!!! On our 25th, we dined at Tutto Italia, because on our honeymoon we dined at Alfredo's (which is where Tutto is now)...but omg something didn't agree with DH so romantic evening it was not!!!! However, on subsequent couple only trips, we have very much enjoyed Yachtsman Steakhouse and Jiko, and dining at the bar at Narcoosee's. We are more lunch people than dinner people, so we are kind of tough, admittedly!!! Take a good look at the menus of places of you are considering, and go with whatever looks like can make you both easily happy. Enjoy, and Happy Anniversary!!

Victoria and Alberts if your budget can afford it - at least $500 per couple.

We were in Animal Kingdom and Tiffins gets high ratings and looks nice and romantic. Also, they have a lounge next door with breezy curtains.

I'm laughing because we'll be head to Disney for our 25th Anniversary and we are going to Liberty Tree because that's the place my husband loves. My thought is we will escape the kids for an entire week so that in itself will be romantic.

I would have to agree with several and say V & A. My wife and I dined there in the Queen Victoria's Room and loved it. If V & A is out of the budget a couple of others that I would suggest for romantic would be Jiko at the AKL and Monsieur Paul at the French Pavilion in Epcot. Both of them have great service, are very quiet, have excellent decor, and the food is very good as well. I would recommend two of my favorite restaurants in California Grill and Narcoossee's if it was just the food and watching the fireworks, but both of these places can be crazy loud, especially California Grill. Another post above mentioned Tiffins and would agree it could be a very nice option as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter