Delete Thread

I like your ADR's and of course I agree that Il Mulino is the but Italian in WDW! Hoping you enjoy Trails End as much as we did, too.
I didn't realize you were doing a tour, cool! That one and the WS one in Epcot are the next two on my "to do" list.

I like your ADR's and of course I agree that Il Mulino is the but Italian in WDW! Hoping you enjoy Trails End as much as we did, too.
I didn't realize you were doing a tour, cool! That one and the WS one in Epcot are the next two on my "to do" list.

I can't wait to try them!

After reading your review I've added the Futureworld one to my list for future ideas it sounded really cool.

Last edited:
I can't wait to try them!

After reading your review I've added the Futureworld one to my list for future ideas it sounded really cool.
That Undiscovered Futureworld tour was fabulous. You should do that in Sept. ::yes::

Here I am!!! (Disboards is actually letting me type today - crazy. Normally I can only get a couple of characters in and then it freezes)

We're for sure going to meet, somehow! But you'll get your week off so it's not going to be a problem! #positivethoughts

Speaking of positive thoughts, everyone send yours for Club Villain being extended!! All of us should get to experience it, right??

I LOVE that you are doing Good Place gifs, Raeven!

Here I am!!! (Disboards is actually letting me type today - crazy. Normally I can only get a couple of characters in and then it freezes)

We're for sure going to meet, somehow! But you'll get your week off so it's not going to be a problem! #positivethoughts

Speaking of positive thoughts, everyone send yours for Club Villain being extended!! All of us should get to experience it, right??

I LOVE that you are doing Good Place gifs, Raeven!

Last edited:
They have to extend Club Villain. We actually had free tickets for our last trip (Disney screwed up a reservation and they gave us the option of park hoppers or Club Villain but then we canceled our trip) We are so going if they have it in May. I can't wait.

Good Place!! Kristen Bell is my imaginary BFF.

I'm a fellow May traveler, also with my MIL like DexLabDeeDee. Should be...fun. Yeah.

Looking forward to following along!

**editing to add...WL is my FAAAAVORITE resort. You will love it!

They have to extend Club Villain. We actually had free tickets for our last trip (Disney screwed up a reservation and they gave us the option of park hoppers or Club Villain but then we canceled our trip) We are so going if they have it in May. I can't wait.

I hope they do! It would make sense since it seems so popular to keep extending it.

I'm a fellow May traveler, also with my MIL like DexLabDeeDee. Should be...fun. Yeah.

:laughing: Mine too.

Thank you! And I can't wait to stay there, we're actually going to visit WL on our Dec trip so I can see it in person.

Last edited:

Hi xlsm! How is your planning going with your MIL?

Joining in! I'm doing a graduation/birthday trip to Universal and WDW with my fiance and parents at basically the same time but in the opposite order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!