252 days to Dec trip!

rebelbuddhist

Mouseketeer
My wife and I had talked ourselves out of a Dec WDW trip to spend the money on other obligations especially since we went twice in 2013. Over our spring break, we convinced ourselves that our mental health was as important as any of those bills and a Christmas trip to Branson, MO just wasn't going to do it for us. So, yesterday we made our reservations for a 20-29 December trip. We can't arrive before the 20th because our winter break doesn't start to then. We are hoping that the last MVMCP will be that Saturday. But if not, there will still be lots of new things to do like the Festival of Fantasy parade, the seven dwarfs mine ride,FoLK in its new theater. Now, we just have to wait for December park hours, CP narrators, 180 days for ADRs and 60 days for FP +. When we were there in December, 2013, we had no problems with magic bands or FP +, so we are looking forward to another problem free visit. We have decided to return to ASSports since our last trip there was excellent whereas we had nothing but issues at Pop Century in July, 2013.
Anyone else heavy into planning a Christmas trip to WDW?

We are also in the planning process for our first trip to Disney World. We will be there Dec. 21-27 we at staying at All Star Sports Resort. I can't wait. Since you have been during Christmas before any tips and advise for a newbie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter