25% off for Canadians?

bardays

BC, Canada
for the experts....what are the odds Disney will offer this again in Sept? We took advantage last time and were spoiled by the deal!
Going in October and am hoping fingers crossed that this or something else will be offered for our dollar!

for the experts....what are the odds Disney will offer this again in Sept? We took advantage last time and were spoiled by the deal!
Going in October and am hoping fingers crossed that this or something else will be offered for our dollar!

Might depend on how much Pandora increased attendance.

The fall promos are already out and have been for a while. Highly unlikely they will add anything else now.....not impossible though. The next block will be for the new year.

Last year, the Canadian discount promo came out on Sept. 16th (which was a Friday). Might be a possibility that they come out with something this coming Friday...maybe not.

My thoughts were that they're probably going to try to bring in more Canadians for 2018 before SWL opens up in Florida and SoCal. But for 2019...all bets are off!

I'm really hoping they bring it back. Fingers crossed...

Last year, the Canadian discount promo came out on Sept. 16th (which was a Friday). Might be a possibility that they come out with something this coming Friday...maybe not.

My thoughts were that they're probably going to try to bring in more Canadians for 2018 before SWL opens up in Florida and SoCal. But for 2019...all bets are off!

I'm really hoping they bring it back. Fingers crossed...
Me too! We used it in January and are planning on December 2018 and the Canadian discount would be really welcome again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!