25% off and Half Board

Chrissy-Mickey

DIS Veteran
We'll be in Europe for June 2020, with no plans yet.
We grew up there, so there is no dire need to make the most of our time there, we're just visiting family. This doesn't mean I don't want to do anything fun :)

I've actually never been to Disneyland Paris, but today I saw that they have a sale going on
"Up to 25% off your package + Free Half Board.
Offer ends 12th February 2020."

I read that Half Board includes a breakfast buffet at the hotel you are staying at, and the other meal is lunch or dinner in the park or at the hotel. What are our options within the park? Like the FL and CA parks, there are so many different once, how do I know (upfront) which restaurants are included?

The level of plan you get will depend on which hotel you stay in.
I think its Standard if you stay in Cheyenne, Santa Fe and Davy Crocket Ranch, Plus if you stay in Sequoia Lodge or New York and Premium if its Disneyland Hotel.

This page gives a guide as to which restaurants are included in the parks, village and hotels - I think its still up to date

https://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/meal-plans/

Thank you, that answers my question.

One more question left that I hope you can help with.
I'm planning on doing 3 nights/4 days, would I be able to use the lunch/dinner voucher on day 1 or do I have to use it on day 4? (like breakfast would be on days 2-4)

You get one voucher per night (per person) and can use them anytime during your stay. You could use one for lunch and one for dinner on the same day if you really wanted to.
You can also eat at any of the restaurants and use your 'voucher' as part payment towards the meal however there are some non disney owned restaurants in Disney Village where you cannot use them

They are no longer given as vouchers but will be on the card with your ticket (credit card sized card).

You get one voucher per night (per person) and can use them anytime during your stay. You could use one for lunch and one for dinner on the same day if you really wanted to.
You can also eat at any of the restaurants and use your 'voucher' as part payment towards the meal however there are some non disney owned restaurants in Disney Village where you cannot use them

They are no longer given as vouchers but will be on the card with your ticket (credit card sized card).

I presume there is a monetary amount for each "Voucher" Do you know what this is? Does it say, like at the bottom of the receipt, how many credits are left?

No it doesnt say how many credits are left as you get one per night. If you use it as part payment they will only take off the monetary amount for each voucher.
I dont know exactly how much this is as it can vary slightly but you can ask at check in.
If you look at the link I posted above this gives the cost to buy the meal plan (the prices are from last year) so this will give you a rough idea of the value

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!