230 Points for Transfer. Asking $17 per point. Old Key West is my home resort. Use by Nov. 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldwest

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2020 I am asking $17 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, there is no other option with me. I find it difficult and time consuming to find and make reservations. (I am sure others enjoy it ;-) ) My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. If this works for you, let me know. Questions? Thanks Donald

how does a transfer work? I am a dvc owner and I am interested but have never done this.... I own at Hilton Head so will those points give me 11 month at HHI or 11 months at OKW? And do I need to use all these points within a certain time?

how does a transfer work? I am a dvc owner and I am interested but have never done this.... I own at Hilton Head so will those points give me 11 month at HHI or 11 months at OKW? And do I need to use all these points within a certain time?
I believe yes. You have a reservation you would like to pay for. We call Disney together, they transfer the points in to your account. Or you just let the points sit until you find a reservation you like in the future. I think you have until Nov. 2020 to use the points. Do you have an interest? Thanks Donald

I am interested by a transfer of all 230 points. Please let me know if they are still available.

Hello, Yes they are. I can give you a call. What is your contact info? Thanks.

Unfortunately my friend who is in need of these points realized yesterday that she needed more! She's now looking at a whole week at OKW in Magic season in a 2BR so that's 296 points! So unless you have more to transfer (unfortunately banked/borrowed points can't be transferred), it won't work. Sorry.

Unfortunately my friend who is in need of these points realized yesterday that she needed more! She's now looking at a whole week at OKW in Magic season in a 2BR so that's 296 points! So unless you have more to transfer (unfortunately banked/borrowed points can't be transferred), it won't work. Sorry.
Thanks for the reply. She can transfer mine and then transfer from someone else. Or I can make a reservation for part of her stay using borrowed points and transfer the rest. Or I can make the entire reservation for her. I am flexible and honest :) Thanks

Thanks for the reply. She can transfer mine and then transfer from someone else. Or I can make a reservation for part of her stay using borrowed points and transfer the rest. Or I can make the entire reservation for her. I am flexible and honest :) Thanks

Sorry but that will not work because we're allowed only one transfer per use year. She really wants me to do the reservation for her (she's not a member), renting from someone else is not an option she'll consider.

Sorry but that will not work because we're allowed only one transfer per use year. She really wants me to do the reservation for her (she's not a member), renting from someone else is not an option she'll consider.
I would make the reservation in her name. Thanks

I am current member and needing to transfer 162 points for a trip in June to OKW. Is this something you could do?

Hi, looking for a transfer of 125 points to use in January 2020 at OKW. Do you have these points available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!