23 days, 11 states, One minivan, 4300 miles…

Love the wide angles. Gives more of a perspective for the mudflats of yellowstone.

Thank you for the kind comment. :hug:
I didn't expect to get her so 'soon' as we travelled mostly in Winter. But we got amazing weather even at the very end of the season in October.

I hope people to get to visit here. Especially Aussies who often just go to the West Coast and/or East Coast and leave out the middle...

The weather is terrific for sure. I've camped in snow during October in the parks. Walked around with almost not another single soul because the snow clears people out.

Heat does one thing, it doesn't cause so much condesation in the air which makes better picture of the springs, but not as dramatic shots of the geysers.

Your shots in the Inn came out great. As you noted it's a very hard place to photograph.

PIO thank you for bashing our dear Queenie into action. What great results!!!

Queenie, awesome photos. Thank you for taking the time to post them. The shot of the tunnel is most helpful. I have shown it to DH. We might have to reconsider the roof rack idea :rotfl: We are getting super duper excited!

PIO thank you for bashing our dear Queenie into action. What great results!!!

Queenie, awesome photos. Thank you for taking the time to post them. The shot of the tunnel is most helpful. I have shown it to DH. We might have to reconsider the roof rack idea :rotfl: We are getting super duper excited!
Glad you approve :lmao:
My head still hurst though :headache:

Will get onto the Tetons soon but been sorting some other things...

I'm guessing kids back to school has brought you back out of hiding ;)
So you're going with the 8PAX rather than a 12 seat van?? Hope you find one that meets your needs. There MIGHT be enough for a bit on the roof. But I can't be sure :confused:

Ideally I'd have a photo of the van in the tunnel but I wasn't letting anyone else drive...and you can't open the door once you're in there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter