*Closed* 225 BLT DVC Points for Rent @ $16/15$ Must Use By Feb 29, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lakeview and a theme park view available in a 2 bedroom. The lakeview is 167 points for the three nights and the theme park view is 204 points.
Okay thank you. That is a little more than we are wanting to spend unfortunately.

Okay thank you. That is a little more than we are wanting to spend unfortunately.
Yes i dont blame you . There is a one bedroom lakeview for 130 and a theme park studio for two nights, 23-25 for 50 points but no studios for the three nights.

Yes i dont blame you . There is a one bedroom lakeview for 130 and a theme park studio for two nights, 23-25 for 50 points but no studios for the three nights.
Thank you so much for checking. What about other resorts? We’re not too picky on which resort. We need a 2 BR though or 2 studios I guess would work too.

No worries. I was originally looking for a 2 bedroom at SSR or OKW. You had said there are none available for my entire stay of Nov 2- Nov 7. So, I asked if there are two studios available in either of those resorts, or any other resort.
My last message was asking (if in fact there are 2 studios available) could the studios be located on the same floor or connecting. Is that something that you, as a DVC member, could request?
Sorry if this is confusing.

So, basically, are there 2 studios available for Nov 2-Nov 7? at any resort
Saratoga has a 2 bedroom from the 3-7. Might be able to find the other nights somewhere else or maybe a cash reservation for that night. There's only single nights in studios for your dates.
FYI Studios are usually harder to find. We can request they are put together but I don't think the can guarantee it

Hi,

I’m looking for a studio or 1 bedroom from 1/13-1/18,2020?
BLT 13-17 1 bedroom 124 points

Saratoga 13-18
Resort & Spa

Deluxe Studio Standard Room
Sleeps Up to 4
58 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 4
68 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
Sleeps Up to 4
115 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 4
135 Vacation Points

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

1-Bedroom Villa – Standard View
Sleeps Up to 5
114 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa – Savanna View
Sleeps Up to 5
148 Vacation Points

Disney's Old Key West Resort

1-Bedroom Villa
Sleeps Up to 5
110 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa – Near Hospitality House
Sleeps Up to 5
110 Vacation Points

Boardwalk Villas has the 13-17
1 Bedroom Villa – Garden/Pool View
Sleeps Up to 4
4 Nights 112 Vacation Points

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Due to Resort construction, the Value Studios at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House are not available for stays from December 2019 through late January 2020.

1-Bedroom Villa – Standard View
Sleeps Up to 5
114 Vacation Points

1-Bedroom Villa – Savanna View
Sleeps Up to 5
148 Vacation Points

Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

1-Bedroom Villa
Sleeps Up to 4
144 Vacation Points

Hi. I am looking for a 1 or 2 night stay in a studio at any of the listed resorts anytime from Nov 4th-18th. Our only requirement is that it is a studio but will stay anytime, length and any of the listed resorts.
Poly
AKL
Beach Club
Bay Lake

Hi. I am looking for a 1 or 2 night stay in a studio at any of the listed resorts anytime from Nov 4th-18th. Our only requirement is that it is a studio but will stay anytime, length and any of the listed resorts.
Poly
AKL
Beach Club
Bay Lake
No there's some single nights at Saratoga and old key West only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!