*Closed* 225 BLT DVC Points for Rent @ $16/15$ Must Use By Feb 29, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Noah, anything available from the 7th of November to the 11th of November? Thank you

Bay lake tower studio 3 consecutive nights in feb 9-12 or 10-13 or 16-19 or 19-20?

Hi, we are looking for a standard value studio at either AKL (total of 76 points) or Bdwk (total of 96 points) for nine nights January 15-24, 2020. We prefer Boardwalk. We are two adults and one child. Thanks!

Hi, we are looking for a standard value studio at either AKL (total of 76 points) or Bdwk (total of 96 points) for nine nights January 15-24, 2020. We prefer Boardwalk. We are two adults and one child. Thanks!
No studios are gone except for the occasional single night. The best i found was availability is in a one bedrooms for 4 consecutive nights at boardwalk and AKL.

Hello. Looking for BWV, studio, 9/29-10/1, 2019. Checking out 10/1.
Thank you,
Jean

I'm looking for BLT 2 bedroom (1 bedroom may work, need to check set-up) Nov 20-24. Could you please let me know if there's availability and points per night? Thanks!

I have at least 225 points for rent @ $16 per point. My home resort is BLT. They must be used by February 29, 2020 as these were banked from 2018 and have a March use year. I am willing to drop price to 15$ if someone takes them all in one transaction. I would also consider taking a few out of my 2019 points if more than 225 are needed.

Thanks in advance,
Noah
Is there any availability for 9/27 - 9/30 anywhere. There are 6 of us. Willing to do 2 rooms if no villas. Thanks

I'm looking for BLT 2 bedroom (1 bedroom may work, need to check set-up) Nov 20-24. Could you please let me know if there's availability and points per night? Thanks!
Only one night in a 2 bedroom on the 24. Then one bedroom only has availabilty on the 20.

Is there any availability for 9/27 - 9/30 anywhere. There are 6 of us. Willing to do 2 rooms if no villas. Thanks
The only thing I found:
Disney's Old Key West Resort

3-Bedroom Grand Villa
Sleeps Up to 12
161 Vacation Points

I just searched the DVC tool and it shows availability for BLT Nov 20-25 (dates adjusted/extended) 2 bedroom lake view, 229 points. If you show the same and will sell the points for $15/point, I will take them. :)
Only one night in a 2 bedroom on the 24. Then one bedroom only has availabilty on the 20.

Do you see anything available at all for Nov 20-24, any resort? 3 adults, 3 children. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!