*Closed* 225 BLT DVC Points for Rent @ $16/15$ Must Use By Feb 29, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah, I am in search of a room with a value of 70 points or less for a 6-day trip anytime between 1/13-1/23. The resort doesn't matter, just trying to stay in budget, cheaper the better.
Thanks for this opportunity :)
Also if your serious about renting here you need to get your message count up to PM. Link is somewhere here in this thread to the thread for that.

I have at least 225 points for rent @ $16 per point. My home resort is BLT. They must be used by February 29, 2020 as these were banked from 2018 and have a March use year. I am willing to drop price to 15$ if someone takes them all in one transaction. I would also consider taking a few out of my 2019 points if more than 225 are needed.

Thanks in advance,
Noah
We are looking for a 2 bedroom from 11/1-11/5/19, not at Old Key West or Saratoga.

Morning,
Not sure if you still have points. Looking for a 2 bedroom villa Nov 2-7th 2019. SSR, OKW, DBC

Thanks

Lynne

Morning,
Not sure if you still have points. Looking for a 2 bedroom villa Nov 2-7th 2019. SSR, OKW, DBC

Thanks

Lynne
Showing availabilty at AKL Kidani for your dates
Saratoga has three nights from Nov 4-7

Hi! I am looking for availability for a studio/standard at BLT from either Jan 31-Feb 3 OR Feb 7-Feb 10.

Thanks so much!

Hi! I am looking for availability for a studio/standard at BLT from either Jan 31-Feb 3 OR Feb 7-Feb 10.

Thanks so much!
Studio For the 7-8
One Bedrooms for your dates available.
Also AKL Kidani has studios for your dates

Studio For the 7-8
One Bedrooms for your dates available.
Also AKL Kidani has studios for your dates
So the One bedroom at BLT is available from Jan 31- Feb 3 and Feb 7-10? How many points would that be? $16/point, correct?
Also, how many points would it be for the AKL Kidani studio?

Thanks again!

So the One bedroom at BLT is available from Jan 31- Feb 3 and Feb 7-10? How many points would that be? $16/point, correct?
Also, how many points would it be for the AKL Kidani studio?

Thanks again!
I am seeing a theme park studio for your dates now, Feb 7-10 at BLT for 78 points.
1 Bedroom Standard View is 114, Lake view 127.

Jan31-3 is also available in a 1 bedroom standard for 106 points

Standard 93
Savanahh 120
I'm working on upping my message count. I didn't realize the dates we were looking at were marathon/jersey week....this will change our dates. 10/25-10/29, 11/8-11/12 or 11/15-11/19 for a 2 bedroom villa.

Hello, we are coming for princess weekend and in need of a 2 BR at BLT if possible. The dates are 2/22-2/25/2020. Do you think you would be able to help us? My mother and I are both running in the half marathon!

Hello, we are coming for princess weekend and in need of a 2 BR at BLT if possible. The dates are 2/22-2/25/2020. Do you think you would be able to help us? My mother and I are both running in the half marathon!
There's a lakeview and a theme park view available in a 2 bedroom. The lakeview is 167 points for the three nights and the theme park view is 204 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter