*Closed* 225 BLT DVC Points for Rent @ $16/15$ Must Use By Feb 29, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see anything available at all for Nov 20-24, any resort? 3 adults, 3 children. Thanks!
Old key west, saratoga and animal kingdom have two bedrooms available for 20-30 but nothing is available for the Saturday night.

I also searched BLT and there is only one night available.

Old key west, saratoga and animal kingdom have two bedrooms available for 20-30 but nothing is available for the Saturday night.

I also searched BLT and there is only one night available.
Thanks for the tip on getting to PM. I was trying to figure out how to do that. I'd like to rent points and secure AK two-bedroom villa for 20-23 Nov. I can shift hotels for the last night, not a big deal. Can you let me know how many points/price? What is the view available?

Thanks for the tip on getting to PM. I was trying to figure out how to do that. I'd like to rent points and secure AK two-bedroom villa for 20-23 Nov. I can shift hotels for the last night, not a big deal. Can you let me know how many points/price? What is the view available?
AKL Kidan Village Standard view is all that's available for those three nights. Nov 20-23.
99Points total

I also searched for the 23-24 and the only 2 bedroom plus villas are a Grand Villa at AKL Kidani (Savanna View) 89 points and a Grand Villa at The Grand Floridian (lake view) for 138 points.

Would you humor me and check any 2-bedroom availability for Nov 6-10? Thank you. I'm interested in renting the points available at AKL Nov 20-23 for 99 points. Not sure if you want to segment your point total though. Let me know please!

I know I'm outside the dates on your OP, but I thought I'd ask just in case: I'm trying to find 4 BLT points for transfer in order to complete a June 2020 reservation. Willing to pay $25/pp. Please let me know, thanks!

Noah,
Looking for a studio 5 nights at the Poly: 13-18 Jan, 20-25 Jan or 27 Jan-1 Feb. thanks!

Would you humor me and check any 2-bedroom availability for Nov 6-10? Thank you. I'm interested in renting the points available at AKL Nov 20-23 for 99 points. Not sure if you want to segment your point total though. Let me know please!
Only Saratgoga has the single nights on the 6 and 10 in a 2 bedroom.

1 bedroom availability gfv????
I have at least 225 points for rent @ $16 per point. My home resort is BLT. They must be used by February 29, 2020 as these were banked from 2018 and have a March use year. I am willing to drop price to 15$ if someone takes them all in one transaction. I would also consider taking a few out of my 2019 points if more than 225 are needed.

Thanks in advance,
Noah
Anything for Oct 19th for 3 nights. Would prefer a 2 bedroom

Looking for 48-60 points (estimate) for BWV, BLT, or OKW for 11/18-11/22 we want a studio room.

Thanks!

Noah, I am in search of a room with a value of 70 points or less for a 6-day trip anytime between 1/13-1/23. The resort doesn't matter, just trying to stay in budget, cheaper the better.
Thanks for this opportunity :)

Noah, I am in search of a room with a value of 70 points or less for a 6-day trip anytime between 1/13-1/23. The resort doesn't matter, just trying to stay in budget, cheaper the better.
Tall request....currently checking.

Saratoga has the only availabilties more than two nights in a studio. 6 nights is 72 points.
Boardwalk also had a studio available for two nights at 15point per night so you could do a split stay there and Saratoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!