21st Birthday Trip-Favorite Drinks and Drinking Spots

worldtraveler996

Earning My Ears
Hello, everyone! My mom and I are going to Disney World in January for my 21st birthday and I was wondering what your favorite drinks and drinking locations were.

Number 1 for me is La Cava del Tequila in Epcot.

I love the evening bartender at Prime Time. She's been there for years and makes a perfect Old Fashioned.

I never miss the Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom.

Usually too crowded and there is nothing special about the drinks or servers but the California Grill Lounge at the Contemporary is amazing at sunset.

To round out my 5 I'd say the AbracadaBar on the Boardwalk. My fav drink there is the Peppers Ghost.

At BWI - Jellyrolls - drinks and a show, at POR - I can't remember what the hotel bar is called but it's inside near the lobby ( some days they have Yeehaw Bob - sort of old school but entertaining ), the Bellevue Room ( also at BWI ). Any of the countries at Epcot - lots of new one's to try.

I personally love the Sake bar in the back of Mitsukoshi in Japan! The CMs working there were extremely knowledgeable and spoke to us about the Sake brewing process (and it was delicious)!

you have to try out Trader Sam's at the Poly just to experience the atmosphere. It's the most unique bar I've been to. Get there early because it is small and fills up fast. And bring your credit card, b/c the drinks aren't cheap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!