21 Royal question

dreeger

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you have to book the whole restuarant for a private party at 15k or can you book individual reservations, say for a couple, at $1250 each? I called the number to ask, but they had a recording with instructions to leave a message to request a call back, which I did, but have not yet heard back (4 days later).

The website seems to indicate that it's only for private parties, but a couple of articles online seemed to indicate that they might take individual reservations. Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

No individual reservations--you have to book out the whole place. Of course you can make your own arrangements with other people, but the one who makes the reservation has to pay the entire bill.

Makes sense! Thanks!

Does anyone know if you have to book the whole restuarant for a private party at 15k or can you book individual reservations, say for a couple, at $1250 each? I called the number to ask, but they had a recording with instructions to leave a message to request a call back, which I did, but have not yet heard back (4 days later).

The website seems to indicate that it's only for private parties, but a couple of articles online seemed to indicate that they might take individual reservations. Anyone know for sure? Thanks!
You book the whole thing, although like Iceman said, you can get a group together. I know there had been a group on the Dis that was working on putting a group dinner together.

They have to book the whole one at once because if it didn't fill out, $2500 wouldn't cover their costs. So, it is sold by the night, not the person.

You book the whole thing, although like Iceman said, you can get a group together. I know there had been a group on the Dis that was working on putting a group dinner together.

They have to book the whole one at once because if it didn't fill out, $2500 wouldn't cover their costs. So, it is sold by the night, not the person.

That makes sense. I'll keep watching the boards then and hope another group pops up. My fiance and I would love to experience it, but don't know enough people who would want to or could afford it to make it a party of 12. We can swing $2500, not $15k.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter