21 people, 2 ECV's, 3 strollers - My Dream Trip Update 8/16 Day 5, 6 & 7 The end

Great update! Christmas at Epcot looks so pretty.

Thank you it was a long time coming. Christmas at all the properties is so pretty but I love that EPCOT is themed for the countries. It is definitely a favorite time to visit for us.

I have not forgotten this Trip Report. I had a party to plan for my mom an that was time consuming. We had over 85 people show up on an extraordinarily HOT afternoon. Thankfully the church hall has air conditioning. The party was a huge success though. I actually had everything well planned and set up a couple of hours early. We had no idea how to get her there until around noon the day of the party. Sadly my mom's cousin had passed away on her birthday a couple of days earlier. Dad told her that they planned a memorial service at 4 PM that day. It worked and a prayer was said for the cousin so not a total lie. The best part was mom was overwhelmed. She had absolutely NO idea. She did ask about my brother and I just said he was sent an invite. I think she was hurt but my brother is a grade A jerk.

After the party I had summer with swim meets and practice, the kids and a trip to Scotland. I haven't even had time to head to the Jersey shore and the summer is almost over. I did manage to get the rest of the pictures uploaded to Flickr so as long as the site co-operates I plan to finish the report, possibly today.

When I left off we had finished day 3 so on to

DAY 4

I woke up early and realized that I was going to have major issues hearing that day. My ear was totally clogged again. I have had issues with my ears to the point that I have to keep 2 different prescriptions available and go get my ears flushed at least once a month. I wasn't happy but what could I do. I woke up Jim and Jay as soon as I got out of the shower. We had an early ADR at Crystal Palace that morning. My group actually got to the bus stop by 7:40 AM. For them that was a miracle. I just hoped we would get to the 8:15 AM ADR on time. There were no other people in the accessible spot so we were doing good. My goofballs

They were wearing the skirts my mom made them. Jim and I were loaded as were Jennifer, DML and the kids. Beth got to the bus stop to late to get on our bus so I was a little concerned. We made it to the park and I got a picture of the Christmas tree

I miss the empty castle shots

I race ahead to get us checked in while Jay helped Jim maneuver the crowds. We did have to wait for Beth's gang and Fallon to be seated but they were there in no time thankfully. We were separated into 2 tables which I expected and Jim sat with Beth and gang. Of course this made me the MEAN wife again. Jim didn't know our code, he had been told it but he forgets things, and couldn't see the pad anyway. I went over to the table to deal with it and Beth got angry at me. Beth has had a hard time dealing with what happened to Jim. She is a wonderful daughter and nurse but she didn't deal with him day to day. He is actually a little better now than he was then. The meal and whole experience here was great. The kids all had a great time and the character interactions went really well.

Pooh

Piglet

Tigger

Ben was more into the food at this point than he was the characters

I loved Wyatt's face

Eeyore

Now I had mentioned earlier that Mikey LOVES bacon. He went up to get a bacon omelet. I joked that he would get a plate of bacon too. It wasn't a joke - he did! We made him share the bacon

After breakfast we went our separate ways. We had a FP+ for Peter Pan's Flight so we were heading that way and then - we LOST Jim AGAIN!!! Then I lost everyone. Jay was put in charge of finding Jim. Jen and her gang stopped to watch the Sword in the Stone act. I was a little further ahead just in case Jim wandered by so I missed

Mikey was chosen to try and pull the sword from the stone and he did. I majored in Medieval Literature in college with a specialty in Arthurian Legends and I MISSED IT!!!

We did find Jim though.

We made it to the ride on time and my Crystal was happy. This was a favorite ride on her first trip. I was happy because I got a decent picture

Our next FP+ was for Haunted Mansion. I don't know what the issue is for this attraction but the CM's are the rudest I have encountered on several trips. First they were angry that I asked about having the ride slowed down for Jim to get on. I know for a fact that this is one ride that does that. They also wanted him to park the ECV and just walk through. That wasn't happening either. The next try was to separate Jim and I from the family. I refused that one and told the CM that his vision is poor, especially in the dark and the kids needed to help guide him through. Then I was ORDERED from my ECV and told I had to go through the regular queue and Jim would be alone. Jim got mad and refused to go on the ride at all. I can do the walk on a good day if my ankle is holding up so that wasn't a huge issue for me that day but I have quite a few trips under my belt on an ECV. I know how it works. I really wanted to take names and go to Guest Services immediately to complain but Jim said no. The kids said let it go. I tried but I was really angry at the way he was treated. The kids all enjoyed the ride, even Crystal but my mood lingered.

When we got off of the ride my mom called me to see how things were going. I swear she has a "6th Sense". I told her what had happened and she "yelled" at me. She has a way of getting through that black mood of mine, most of the time anyway. It worked and I did ease up. We headed to the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh minus Jay who had joined up with Beth. No FP+ for this one so we did the stand-by line and the kids were having fun. Jim parked in the sun and refused to go on the ride. I think he had retreated inside. He still had issues with emotions and I know the Haunted Mansion had upset him. My goofs had fun though

Just as we reached the point to merge and get on the ride disaster struck. The ride went down. We wasted 30+ minutes n that line and the CM had no idea when it would be up again. He did take pity on us though and told me to hang around for a few minutes. He came back with paper, good any time for any ride, fastpasses. The Pixie Dust definitely improved my mood. While I waited for this good fortune the gang went on the Mad Tea Cups and the Carousel. I was happy as I hate those rides. I get very nauseous on them.

We headed to Under the Sea. When we were down in 2012 it wasn't open so this was new for them. Jim stayed in the sun.

The girls

DML and the boys

We looked around and stopped at Gaston's Tavern for some LeFou Brew. Still not a favorite but it was cold and wet so I was happy. Jim really enjoyed it while he skipped the next ride too.

Next FP+ and the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. We got z on it but he wasn't happy.

Mikey really enjoyed it

Z had fun after all

Next up was Pirates of the Caribbean and Jim stayed in the shade this time. It was the last time I got to see this

When we got off of the ride Jennifer wanted to leave and head back to the resort. Crystal has had issues with her feet since she was a toddler. Her pediatrician just says they are growing pains and refuses to write a referral. She'll outgrow it. They aren't growing pains. She gets so bad that every step is like walking on broken glass or a bed of knives with shooting pain. I finally convinced Jennifer to go and rent a wheelchair for her. Now we were 2 ECV's and a wheelchair. Jim stayed in the shade. Crystal and I watched the entertainment and everyone else used the paper FP+ for Splash Mountain.

Even with the FP it took them 45 minutes in line. At this point it was getting late and Jim was hungry. He wanted Cosmic Rays and since he missed so much that day we let him have his choice. I did finally get a castle picture

Cosmic Rays was a bad choice. It was insanely crowded so finding enough seats was tough. The food wasn't that good and to top it off Jennifer's order was totally messed up. By the time it was straightened out and we ate it was dark out so we missed the castle lighting show. Ella wanted to go on Space Mountain so Jennifer and DML took her on that. Jim and I took Crystal and Z on

I wished Beth had been there to see what I deal with. Jim decided to transfer to a seat. Only problem was there wasn't a seat where he tried to sit and wound up on the floor. I had to get crystal to help me get him up and into a chair and he got mad at me again. The announcement was made for no FLASH pictures so I was happy, I took pictures. I got this one and thought of my mom.

The woman should have been born turn of the century on a farm. Ella had been having stomach issues off and on through out the trip so while Jennifer dealt with her DML and I took Crystal and Z on Its A Small World. I will never be able to ride this again and look at it the same way. I was reminded again why DML stands for Dizzy Miss Lizzie.
I got a nice picture of the penguins

DML asked, "Why are the penguins wearing sombreros?"

Me: "They are in Mexico"

DML: "Why are there penguins in Mexico?"

Me: "They are on vacation?"

It went downhill from there. Then I took a picture of the hula dancers

I can't repeat that conversation but I will never look at them the same again.

They said good-bye to us

The girls were all lit up but they didn't skip through the park as planned

Michael and Ella wanted to ride Its A Small World so I took them on it. At this point it was around 8:30 PM so we decided to skip the fireworks and just beat the crowds heading back to the resort.

I did get the tree and castle

All in all it was an OK day. Jim didn't do much other than sit in the sun. I blame the Haunted Mansion interaction for that however.

Beth's pictures

Poor Anthony has to deal with his parents

And a picture of what we missed

Day 5

We had originally planned on this being a second magic Kingdom day. My crew agreed we had done all we wanted to the day before so we opted for EPCOT again. I took a few pics as we headed to the bus stop. You could tell which room was mine by the decorations

I was a Temple Owl many years ago

We weren't in a huge rush this day but I have to say one day I may take a trip just to people watch. When we got off the bus I saw this couple

No offense intended if it is anyone here but we were really confused and that was an interesting outfit to say the least. Our confusion was cleared up when we saw the person in black exit the MENS room. OK some of the confusion was cleared up, we weren't sure if they were a couple, friends or what and the 2 younger kids did ask a few questions. Thankfully they know my aunt and brother are gay and I am open about that. It was easily explained. I still think the outfit was a little odd though.

Anyway I had a surprise planned for today and hoped to accomplish right away. Using Ella's birthday as an excuse we headed to Club Cool. I'm sure some of you have guessed where this is going. The kids had tried Beverly a couple of years ago so they knew what I was up to and played along. Ella headed over for her Birthday Icee while I lured DML to the soda samples. Then we told her Beverly was the best one there. While the kids pushed her to try it I got the camera ready. It was so worth it

We kept Z away from the fun so the kids brought him a sample outside

It was the highlight of the morning. Then the teenage MOOD hit. Crystal decided to give her mom a hard time and refused to move on with us. I got angry when she cursed at her mom. Teenagers have moods, I get that, and she was still having issues with her feet. I then had it out with her. Thankfully the coolest head among us prevailed - Jim. He told Jennifer to go rent a wheelchair for her again he would pay for it. Then he had a talk with Crystal while Jennifer was gone. I don't know what he said to her but it worked.

I took pictures and loved how the topiaries are recycled for the different holidays

We were off to World Showcase and lost Jim again. Thankfully he was easily found for once. Beth was in EPCOT again so we lost Jay to her at this point. I led the way to Norway and got to see the Vikings in action. I love their routine

On we moved to China as Jennifer was looking at swords for Mike. He told her not to get one this trip after she called him. The kids just chilled on a bench

Next stop was Germany and I wanted to try some of the food samples there. I tried the Stollen and German Artisan cheese plate. I shared with the kids while DML went off to look for Jim - AGAIN!!! He went to Mexico.

While we waited Ella decided she wanted to see now White. Michael wasn't having any part of that

No one knew where to look

Snow White signed the picture Ella drew

We moved on around the countries and at some point I had Jim with me but we lost everyone else. We stopped to watch Pere Noel in France

And caught up to everyone in the United Kingdom

We spent far to much time here but it was worth it. Jim got me a Clan Fraser shirt for Christmas and a Monty Python shirt I was very happy with them. Then time was closing in on us so we headed off in search of a fish

And we said goodbye to EPCOT and hopped on a monorail heading to the Contemporary. We had an ADR for Chef Mickey's.

Day 5 cont.

We got off the monorail and needed to take the elevator down from thee platform. This elevator is small and Jim decided he had to go on with me. He got me wedged into a corner and he was stuck in there behind me. After some CM's came over to help we managed to all go down. Then we had to figure out where the Chef Mickey's was. I had wanted to cancel this ADR because they were doing a refurb of the restaurant. Beth and Jennifer insisted they wanted to keep it. After getting lose a few times and wrong information from a CM we finally found out where we needed to be and met up with Beth and Fallon. Yoko and Danielle were missing. I did check us in and explained that 2 families with us were in transit. I did what I always do while waiting - took pictures

Most of my pictures were blurry because Ben and Wyatt wanted a ride on the ECV. We were outside in a clear area so I kept giving them rides. Evidently Yoko and Danielle went to Disney Springs to get a bus back to the Contemporary from EPCOT!!! They had taken a bus to Magic Kingdom but were told they couldn't take the monorail to the resorts because of a private party and no one told them they were a very short walk away from the resort. Finally over an hour later they showed up and we were seated fairly quickly.
Wyatt was getting into the mood

This was one of my favorite pictures with Bill popping around Donald

Ben was in a make a face kind of mood that night

Anthony loves to photobomb pics
[url=https://flic.kr/p/LjVXu8]

Crystal was finally in a good mood

And Jim actually looks sort of happy

Z was not in a mood for characters or pictures

the kids liked the characters but I was not at all happy here. The food was mediocre and had a poor selection. There were very few desserts and no atmosphere at all. I should have insisted we change our plans that night. Then we were charged full price on top of it. I just felt that with the venue changed and the lack of food choices they should have offered a discount. I get you pay for the experience with the characters but even that felt off. I could have just been in a bad mood at all the time wasted again and they did accommodate us even though we had people very late, again, so I let it go.

Beth and her friends left right away. I took my gang to see the gingerbread creation

and then we hopped on the monorail to see the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian

and the tree

They weren't impressed. After we got done there we had to get back to All Star Sports which meant heading to Disney Springs and transferring buses. It took over 2 hours to get a bus to Disney Springs as there were so many people waiting and 5 ECV's. Then when we got to Disney Springs there was a bus and an ECV already there. Jim told me to get on with the kids and Jennifer. DML and Jay waited with him for the next bus. I have no idea what time they got back to the room. We got back around midnight and I was dead to the world the second my head hit the pillow.

Beths pics

Wyatt didn't look very happy here

Beth and her friends
[/url]

Day 6

Our last full day in the parks and we were heading to Animal Kingdom. I didn't write any notes so this is winging it from memory.

I got a picture of the gang while we loaded onto the bus

the Christmas Tree

Our destination

This was new for me so I was excited to see it. I chose a FP+ for Na'vi River Journey. I can't do Soarin type rides and I wasn't sure Jim should so this was a good compromise. Waiting in line

We were separated so I got a pic of the boys in front of me. Thankfully Jay was with us to help with Jim

We all enjoyed the ride but didn't take much time to explore the area. I will make up for that in October on my solo trip. Next we were off to see some animals

I did have a minor issue here because they didn't want to let us in the very front of the car. I finally got them to understand that while Jim could exit the ECV he wasn't steady on his feet. They understood and we got the front of the car.

And a rare pic of me reflected in the mirror, OK almost a pic of me as I had on my hat and the camera was in my face.

The animals were active and the kids loved it. We also walked the Gorilla Falls. Then everyone was hungry as we skipped breakfast. I suggested Flame Tree BBQ or Restaurantosaurus. We went to the latter and I was disappointed. The fixings bar changed from my last visit and I wasn't happy. The fixings bar was the main reason I suggested eating here. The kids didn't care but I swear I don't know how a quick service location took us over an hour and a half!!!

Dinosaur is right there so on we went, minus Jim. The kids of course had to pose - A LOT

I have to admit this one was fun. Z looks confused and Mikey is trying to save Ella from being eaten

Ella was excited

Z wasn't so sure about this

He was not happy at all when we got off and refused to go on Expedition Everest. I usually avoid that ride but said I would go on anyway, I took pictures
Ella is my wild child

But Mikey really was excited to ride.

As the ride photo shows it got to be to much for Michael and I was trying hard not to lose it

Some of the gang went on Kali River Rapids and we ran into Beth. Anthony decided to stay with us for a bit

We did the Safari at night and while it is fun getting pictures is hard. Anthony went back with his parents as we had our final FP+ for Rivers of Light an I couldn't take him in with us.

Our ADR was at Rainforest Café at 8 PM.

I wasn't happy about the time and some people were running late AGAIN. The kids enjoyed the meal though. We were the very last people to leave and I worried that there would be no buses running to get us back to the resort. Thankfully we had a bus to ourselves as they make sure there is a bus for people with ADR's. We were back to the resort and packing up for our check out and last day before heading home.

I did love this picture that Beth took of the little boys

Day 7

Our last day. Airline check-in was confusing and I think I wound up paying for extra bags but it was done. Jennifer, her kids, Jay and I went to Hollywood Studios. There were a couple things we wanted to do yet. I left my ECV and Jim's with DML as Walker was on their way for pick-up. Since they are not a preferred provider this has been the easiest way to handle things. I just try and take it slow the last day.

First up was BB8 since the lines had been long the day we were there.
4 by Lorrie Knotwell, on Flickr

7 by Lorrie Knotwell, on Flickr

Then we headed over to One Man's Dream and Star Lord with Baby Groot. Mikey had the right shirt on for that and Baby Groot noticed it
23 by Lorrie Knotwell, on Flickr

Not sure what they were doing on the phone
40 by Lorrie Knotwell, on Flickr

But Ella was happy. She got to see Olaf
51 by Lorrie Knotwell, on Flickr

Last thing on the agenda was Rock N Roller Coaster. Crystal did not want to go on so I stayed out with her. Our time was running late and we needed to get back to the resort. We still had some QS credits and about 20 snack credits. The line for the ride took forever and then they all decided they needed Starbucks so more time wasted.

We got back to the resort and I barely had time to wolf down half a meal and use the snack credits. Thankfully I got a couple things I could eat on the plane. After talking to Beth I wished I had stayed at the resort. She took the boys for a walk and they saw a baby gator. I have been to Disney at least 20 times and have NEVER seen a gator. I was jealous.

I got my backpack from guest services and we were on DME heading back to the airport much to quickly. I was a little upset that they changed the pick-up from 2 hours to 3 hours prior to the flight. I was very happy they did that when we got to the airport. We got off the bus and grabbed our luggage. DML lived up to her name. She wqas missing all the carry-ons which included everyones hoodies. Florida was comfortable, Philly was in the 40's and we were in short sleeves.

The conversation went something like this

Me: Did you get the bags from Bell services?

DML: What is that

Me: You know the place that we checked them in to hold at the hotel???

DML: No they put them on the bus

ME: NO THEY DON"T!!! You needed to pick them up!

Our carry-ons were still at the resort. Thankfully the CM's at the airport called the resort, located the luggage and the resort had someone drive them to the airport rather than wait for another DME bus. This took over an hour and closer to 2. We still had to get through TSA and to the gate which of course was on the other side of the airport. We did find a wheelchair for Jim thankfully. TSA went slowly but was steady moving. We got to the gate just as boarding was starting so we got everyone situated and our vacation came to an end.

We landed in Philly and DML was picked up by her mother. Beth and her friends had their own way home and somehow we crammed all of us into my van, Mike came down to get us.

So my final thoughts:

All in all it was a great trip. The ADR's were insane and I would never do 21 people together for meals again. I did at least get to see the boys that way but it took so much time out of our day.

I was a little upset that I didn't get to enjoy more of Beth and her boys but I did get to see them every day and made the most of it.

Would I do it again? In a heartbeat because for all of the bumps in the road the joy of doing that for my family far outweighed the negatives.

I'm glad, ultimately, you had a great bonding time with a huge group of people close to your heart! And my hat's off to you for volunteering to even organize something for 21 people!!!

Have fun on your solo trip!

I'm glad, ultimately, you had a great bonding time with a huge group of people close to your heart! And my hat's off to you for volunteering to even organize something for 21 people!!!

Have fun on your solo trip!

It was overall a great trip. After this trip and Scotland with my mom I need a solo trip though.

I'm here and reading, but out of time this morning. Made it through page one and will be back soon for more. :)

I'm here and reading, but out of time this morning. Made it through page one and will be back soon for more. :)

Glad you stopped over. Thankfully I get read and not a lot of responses so it's a short TR.

Finished! It sounds like you guys had a great time.

We all had a great time minus the lengthy dinners. My 2 little guys told their mom every night for weeks they were going to see Mickey in the morning when she put them to bed. Wyatt still asks occasionally. Mikey said I owe him a birthday trip since we went twice, once in August at Crystal's birthday and this trip for Ella's birthday. I told him I would think about it.

The Grandkids
DGS1: Jay, James, JJ - he answers to them all. Jay was our 1st grandchild and just graduated from high school. He's 19 and a really wonderful young man. He took a year off from school to earn some money for college to ease the burden on his mother. He's an excellent baseball player and hopes to pitch in college. He had a scholarship for baseball but it fell through on a technicality. His 1st trip to Disney was for his 5th birthday and he never wanted to come home again.
Favorite Rides: Anything wild
Favorite Restaurant: The Coral Reef
He HATES getting his picture taken. This will be his 5th trip (I spoiled him)

Jay and his brother

Me, Jay and his father (my son) on his graduation day

Jay and his girlfriend, my granddaughter wanted her to come with us

DGD1: Crystal and yes it gets confusing with the other Crystal. Jennifer's oldest daughter. She just turned 13 years old and is a typical teenager, moody, happy, looks at you like you are insane. She is an AMAZING ARTIST. These were drawn freehand. She's hoping to go to high school for art.

I'm hoping to surprise her with one of her pieces in the future Disney artist book at Art of Disney. She has no favorites but isn't fond of Haunted Mansion, we got stuck in the area with eyes and it freaked her out. She isn't crazy about getting her picture taken but she has a crazy, funny side and a great sense of humor. I told her that her father's family is "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" and she laughed and laughed.

Crystal

DGS 2: Mikey of the "Wait Where's Mikey" fame in my signature. Jennifer's son. Mikey is 11 years old and on the Autism Spectrum. As I tell my mom it's not an excuse it's an explanation. He's a sweet boy and very lovable. He's never met a stranger, just friends he doesn't know. We still lose him but he's getting better. Loud noised and bugs overload him and send him into full scare panic mode. He loves Star Wars and has never seen a movie, Bad Grandmom.
Favorite Character: Darth Maull or Kylo Ren, he has a bit of the Dark side in him.
Favorite Ride: He loved Tower of Terror but was terrified of It's Tough To Be A Bug. He said he is brave enough to see it this time.

Mikey, with his medal for most dedicated swimmer. It was his BEST day ever

DGS 3: Anthony, NEVER Tony, but sometimes Ant. Beth's oldest son. He just turned 10 years old and went to Disney when he was just shy of 4. He remembers nothing. I can't ask him what he likes because this trip is a surprise and he is getting suspicious. He does hate rides that drop like Tower of Terror but he loves rides that spin.

DGD 2: Ella, Jennifer's youngest. This is her birthday trip as she turns 9 the day after we come home. She is funny, sassy, dramatic, smart and only quiet in school. She was almost 4 on her first trip and her only memory is that she does NOT like Woody. She had a Jesse doll that she took to the parks with us. Woody liked the doll and put it ion his boot. She was very upset with him and still hasn't forgiven him.
Favorite Character: Olaf
Favorite Ride: Haunted Mansion. To be fair she was to small for most of them last trip

DGS 4: Wyatt, he is Beth's middle son. Wyatt turns 4 in January and will be exactly the same age Anthony was on his first trip. Wyatt is stubborn and a total Mommy's boy. He was also just diagnosed on the spectrum but high functioning. It will present a few issues. His favorite character is Olaf and his stuffed Olaf will be on the trip with us. He doesn't like "real" characters

Ella and Wyatt

DGS 5: Benjamin, Ben or Benny. He is Beth's youngest son. Ben is 2 and in the terrible 2's. Everything is funny and a game to him. He is very lovable when he wants to be. Ben and Wyatt are only 14 months apart so it should be fun. His favorite character is Stitch.

Beth and Jay with the Anthony, Wyatt and Ben. Wyatt is usually trying to escape

DGS 6: Isai or "Z", he is 9 and Crystal's son. He has never been to Disney and the trip was supposed to be a surprise. Crystal told him for his birthday and he wasn't impressed til he found out his cousins were going and there are rides.

Rounding out the trip are
Yoko: She's been Beth's BFF since they were about 5 in kindergarten. She's been to Japan several times but never to Disney.

Akari: She's Yoko's niece and is 10 almost 11. Yoko spoils her. Yoko's brother was Akari's father but sadly he passed away right before she was born. She is a real Tomboy and not a princess type at all.

Fallon: Beth and Yoko's friend. She's actually Yoko's nest door neighbor. She has never been to Disney.

Zackary: Fallon's son. He is 2 and actually just a month younger than Benny.

Danielle: She's another of Beth's friends. All the girls including Jennifer were friends growing up and hung around my house quite a bit. She has been to Disney at least once.

Makiyla: Danielle's daughter. She turns 12 a couple of days after we come home.

I have known Yoko, Fallon and Danielle since they were all in kindergarten. I was the crossing guard at their school and crossed them everyday, I was also their Girl Scout leader.

Beth and Yoko

Beth and Fallon

Beth and Yoko

Danielle, Jennifer, Beth, Yoko and Fallon on the end

Makiyla

Akari

Jennifer and Crystal

Fallon, Yoko and Beth

Beth, Jen, Anthony, Crystal, Mikey and Ella the very first time they met Mickey Mouse

Crystal and Makiyla

I don't have any pictures of Zackary.

If you have followed along to here this adds up to 21 people: 10 children and 11 adults. The breakdown by age
2 year olds - 2
3 year old - 1
8 year old - 1 (almost 9)
9 year old - 1
10 year old - 2 (1 turns 11 a month later)
11 year old - 2 (1 turns 12 4 days after we come home)
13 year old - 1

Crazy grandmother - 1

So you have the start of the background and the cast of characters. More on the background and some bonus past trip reports to come.
I just stumbled on and finished your 2012 trip and was happy to see you had another! :) I am currently in planning mode for a surprise trip in August for. My nephews and cousins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!