20th Wedding Anniversary...

Suzyq9241

DIS Veteran
Dh and I will be married for 20 yrs on Aug 19, 2009 and we would like to renew our vows.. just the two of us will be there... So I was wondering :cool1: how do I go about doing this...

We would like to do the land and sea package with a land only (4 extra days)...

So keeping that in mind what do I do to get this started...

I really need some help

Hi Suzy!

Are you interested in renewing your vows in Disney World, or on the cruise? You can do either. If you choose WDW and it'll be only the two of you, you would qualify for the "escape package". Here's a link to the official Disney site on Escape vow renewals

The first step would be to write down every question you can think of, and then to call DFTW for more information. The number is 321-939-4610. Most likely they'll take your name and have a consultant call you back.

Once on the phone with the consultant they'll check availabilty for the dates and locations you're looking for, and they'll answer any question you can think of. Good luck and happy planning!!

Congratulations on nearly 20 years of marriage!! :goodvibes If (when!) you have a lot of questions after talking to DFTW, let us know what we can answer.

One thing that might help: They treat vow renewals the same as weddings, except for the license is different, so anything you see about weddings would be the same for your vow renewal.

we are planning ours for our 20th as well, but that will be after your date. have you looked at the website by disney yet, that will give you some info and then you can pick up a lot here as well until you get closer to your date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter