20th Anniversary self-created wine/dessert tour of Epcot

cjsull

Earning My Ears
Hello!
My hubby and I will be at Disney for the first full week of July to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. We are ditching the three kids for the day, starting with a Keys to the Kingdom tour and staying at the Grand Floridian that night.

We are having dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse, and following that we are going to walk around the World Showcase and create our own wine (or other drink) and dessert tasting. And as a bonus, that night is the late hours at EPCOT!! So we have even more time than I thought we would when we planned all this long ago.

So, what I'm here to ask you guys about are our choices for where to stop. Here is my list of possible places so far...

France- Les Vins des Chefs de France
Japan- Kabuki Cafe
Italy- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar
Germany- Biergarten or Sommerfest
China- Lotus Blossom Cafe
Norway- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
Mexico- Choza de Margarita
England- Rose and Crown

Please help us out if you can! Any other places to stop, or romantic places, opinions about these locations, etc. We are super excited about this, and don't want to miss out on any options we don't know about.
Thank you so much!!

These are my favorites:

France - Citron slush at the cart in front of Chefs de France
Japan - Kakigori from the hut at the entrance (on the left if you're coming from France)
Italy - yes, what you have planned, or limoncello gelato from the cart
Germany - I would skip this myself but if you love beer, this is a good stop
China - Tipsy Ducks In Love from the hut across from the pavilion, on the lake side
Norway - great bakery, everything is good
Mexico - the outdoor frozen margarita stand is fantastic
and if you circle back to England, yes, inside or outside at Rose and Crown has a good selection

Have fun!

Happy Anniversary!!!! Looks like you have a great list of places to visit. Only thing I'd mention is maybe ducking back into France at the end of the evening for some dessert to top off the night!

Sounds like a fun night!
My wife and i love our trips together. Without kids is an entirely different experience.
If you have time, you might go over to the Boardwalk and get a drink at Abracadabar. Really fun. And watch the performers on the Boardwalk.
Also, if it work in your schedule, Trader Sams at the Poly is really fun!
Enjoy!

Thank you so much!
We will check out these options. :)
Appreciate the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!