20th anniversary dinner suggestions

jcjr

Earning My Ears
Spending our 20th anniversary Memorial Day weekend in Disney World, staying at Saratoga. Cannot get into our favorite (Cali Grill). Considering Narcoossee's or Citricos. Never been to either. Not picky about type of cuisine. Any different thoughts? Thanks

Keep checking for California Grill, people cancel all the time and we've gotten same day reservations there before.

Otherwise, Narcoossee's and Citric are both nice. And have you considered Artist Point of Jiko? They might be good choices, too.

I agree- V&A is the number one choice. After that, I'd go with one of the restaurants at the Swan/Dolphin- Shula's, Bluezoo, Il Mulino.

We had an excellent meal at the Ale & Compass (Beach Club Resort). I believe the restaurant was recently refurbished too, so everything felt clean & fresh.
Happy Anniversary!

If you are a fan of fine dining, there is no better meal and no better way to celebrate a milestone anniversary at WDW than Victoria & Albert's.
If you are a fan of fine dining, there is no better meal and no better way to celebrate a milestone anniversary at WDW than Victoria & Albert's.
would have been awesome but we we have our daughters (11, 14) with us and heard they could not get in.

Keep checking for California Grill, people cancel all the time and we've gotten same day reservations there before.

Otherwise, Narcoossee's and Citric are both nice. And have you considered Artist Point of Jiko? They might be good choices, too.
Yeah, the reservation lady said to try that as well. will do because we went there for our first anniversary and would have been perfect.

Since it is an anniversary, I would go with Narcoossees. The view is gorgeous and the walk to it is nice.

I like the food better at Citricos than Narcoossee's but not by much.

Spending our 20th anniversary Memorial Day weekend in Disney World, staying at Saratoga. Cannot get into our favorite (Cali Grill). Considering Narcoossee's or Citricos. Never been to either. Not picky about type of cuisine. Any different thoughts? Thanks

If you wanted to do V&A, I would call as I thought the age cut off was under 10. Our kids ate with us when they were in their teens and loved it! Just remember, there is no kids menu there.
Otherwise, I would consider Jiko, Il Mulino, Artist Point.
Not a big fan of Narcoossees or Citricos. The food was average, but nothing special.
I would try touring plans reservation finder fo California Grill. It has gotten us several difficult to find reservations.

If you wanted to do V&A, I would call as I thought the age cut off was under 10. Our kids ate with us when they were in their teens and loved it! Just remember, there is no kids menu there.
Otherwise, I would consider Jiko, Il Mulino, Artist Point.
Not a big fan of Narcoossees or Citricos. The food was average, but nothing special.
I would try touring plans reservation finder fo California Grill. It has gotten us several difficult to find reservations.
Awesome advice. Did not think to try that. We love, love Il Mulino but not as happy with Jiko since the beginning.

would have been awesome but we we have our daughters (11, 14) with us and heard they could not get in.

Children over 10 are allowed, but we save this meal for just DH and I. Too romantic (and expensive) to take the kids. This is a special meal we enjoy every year without them. LOL.

We will be in WDW this August to celebrate, our 25th, and we are dining at California Grill brunch, Jiko, Il Mulino, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Tusker House (breakfast), Raglan Road, Boma (breakfast), and Homecomin'. We also have plans to imbibe around the World. Happy Anniversary!!!

Citricos! Loved my food and the aranchini was spectacular!

Otherwise I would recommend; Le Cellier, Tiffins or Flying Fish.

We will be in WDW this August to celebrate, our 25th, and we are dining at California Grill brunch, Jiko, Il Mulino, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Tusker House (breakfast), Raglan Road, Boma (breakfast), and Homecomin'. We also have plans to imbibe around the World. Happy Anniversary!!!
Making me hungry. Can't go wrong with any

Citricos! Loved my food and the aranchini was spectacular!

Otherwise I would recommend; Le Cellier, Tiffins or Flying Fish.
Actually one of my wife's favorite apps whenever we go Italian (which she loves). Probably biggest of the reasons it made it our final choices.

Actually one of my wife's favorite apps whenever we go Italian (which she loves). Probably biggest of the reasons it made it our final choices.
If you're open to getting outside the Disney sphere, BiCE at Portofino Hotel over at the Dark Side is superb. Splendidly authentic dishes (depending on one's own nonna, of course), and if you wish to try two different pastas, they will give you half portions of each if you ask. Their osso buco? One of the best I've ever had (includes a small fork for getting to the bone marrow). It's actually kid-friendly, too, as it's a big, open, though upscale dining area. I highly recommend it.

We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary at Shulas! Had the steakhouse at the Contemporary still been open (ate there on our honeymoon) we would have eaten there.

We have celebrated an anniversary and Valentine's Day at Artist Point. Always excellent food and service.

We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary at Shulas! Had the steakhouse at the Contemporary still been open (ate there on our honeymoon) we would have eaten there.
Well congratulations. Happy 20th! Gotta admit Shula's is awesome. The bacon wrapped shrimp are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!