2020 Restaurantasaurus Burgers and Sundaes - Quick Service credit or Table Service credit?

To make things more confusing...today the disneyworld site says that it is available on all 3 plans.View attachment 464479
I could be wrong but I’m assuming they list all three plans because all three plans are accepted there for dinner, etc. For example, on the contrary, a TS only restaurant such as Chefs de France probably only includes regular plan and deluxe plan.

I was also wondering the same thing. Tom Bricker from Disney tourist blog has said that they've been told by Cast members that it is still CS credit and some online info is wrong. I have made a booking for March. At the time of booking it was showing as being TS credit

I can confirm after eating here on Sunday Jan 12th
that it is covered by a quick service credit.
Thank you for the confirmation! I’m heading to WDW next Thursday and I planned an AK evening for arrival (because I’ve never seen Pandora at night) and now I have this planned for my arrival dinner, because what better way to start a vacation than with a build-your-own sundae?

YAY! Thank you so, so much for reporting back. Now, did you like it? 😂
This was our 2nd visit and we really enjoy it.
Have tried 4 of the burgers. In order of preference
1. Sunny side up 2. Pulled Pork 3. Mushroom Swiss 4. All American (meh) .
The burger is moist & flavorful. Loved the onion rings. Haven't tried the fries but they are a thicker steak cut. You can also choose to split 1/2 rings 1/2 fries.
Love the sauce bar for the various dipping sauces.
Buffalo ranch has a nice kick. BBQ sauce has a nice smokey taste. My favorite is the horseradish sauce.

YAY Thank you Wilbur!

We enjoyed the meal in October when it was clearly a QS meal. Headed back in a few months and glad its an option for us again

Does anyone know if you can add a beer as part of the quick service credit, or is the the soda that comes with the meal what you have to drink? We are going in August with two young kids, so a sit down meal with a cold beer sounds perfect if it is on the quick serve list!

Does anyone know if you can add a beer as part of the quick service credit, or is the the soda that comes with the meal what you have to drink? We are going in August with two young kids, so a sit down meal with a cold beer sounds perfect if it is on the quick serve list!
I was going to ask the same question! I want to try this place, but don't want to miss out on that beer (sundaes aren't a huge draw for me).

Oh awesome, thanks for clarifying! That is really a fantastic deal - going to make an ADR for our AK day in August then!

Thanks for sharing everyone! I will have the quick service plan and was hating that all our meals would be ones where we have to hunt for a table. When I saw this is a quick service credit with a ADR I was excited. Now, I can still use only a quick service credit, and have a nice meal with a guaranteed table! Super excited to try this! Plus, my DD LOVES ice cream so this is perfect for her!

Do we need a ADR for May/June or will there be plenty of time slots on the day we want to go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!