2020 Restaurantasaurus Burgers and Sundaes - Quick Service credit or Table Service credit?

happyleesh

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried this meal with the new 2020 dining plan credits? At time of booking, it showed that 2020 would be a table service credit, but in the confirmation page it showed (and as of a mock booking last night, still shows) 1 quick service credit redemption per person. I’d love to hear firsthand which credit type this redeems as.

I spoke to them on the phone and they said QS. I made a dinner reservation and in the information it said it was a quick service credit. I did see another site say that it switched dinner over to table service credit, but I'm going off of what they said on the phone AND the info. That I got when I made my reservation.

I spoke to them on the phone and they said QS. I made a dinner reservation and in the information it said it was a quick service credit. I did see another site say that it switched dinner over to table service credit, but I'm going off of what they said on the phone AND the info. That I got when I made my reservation.
Can I ask how recently this was? I'd love to be able to do this on the QS plan, and if it works out for others that will definitely affect my meal bookings (especially with so few good options for kids QS credits now).

My confirmation is showing 1 Table Service Credit. If it's a table service, I'm cancelling...not worth it!

I just noticed the Pizzafari family dinner now says it’s not even accepting the dining plan!

Can I ask how recently this was? I'd love to be able to do this on the QS plan, and if it works out for others that will definitely affect my meal bookings (especially with so few good options for kids QS credits now).
I called on January 2nd. I also made the reservation on January 2nd. When I made the reservation, it was listed as quick service AND in my reservation info. It states "quick service Is still available." So I am still confused. I was hoping for some further info but I was going to wait a week or two for them to get the kinks worked out of their system from switching things over to 2020.

To me, it looks like a similar set up to Be Our Guest Breakfast...which would be wonderful. I wish people knew what was going on. It's confusing! I've gotten incorrect or confusing info. From Disney phone calls in the past too.

Will be watching and waiting to see what happens, will definitely be cancelling my reservation for May if they are going to charge for a table service credit.

I just rebooked to have it in case it is in fact QS (heading down in two weeks) and the guest policies at confirmation are still showing QS, while the email confirmation is showing QS *and* TS. 🤷🏼‍♀️ These two screenshots are from the same exact confirmation email.

Attachments

• B94F3FC3-FBF6-4647-A732-ABEB25C74665.jpeg
    B94F3FC3-FBF6-4647-A732-ABEB25C74665.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 811F983F-E802-4E60-AC57-88CBB0926002.png
    811F983F-E802-4E60-AC57-88CBB0926002.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 57
Could you please update in a few weeks and let us know how it goes trying to use a QS credit? :)

Could you please update in a few weeks and let us know how it goes trying to use a QS credit? :)
Another thread had an update from someone who ate there this week and it was a QS credit, with no tip option. I might just give up and go back to flame tree... ;)

We may decide to eat at Flame tree OR Sat'uli instead. We've always loved Flame tree and have heard NOTHING BUT AMAZING things about Sat'uli. We have both planned for another day, but I wouldn't mind repeating either of them over having a burger anyways. I think the big pull for us wanting to do Restaurantasouraus was the build your own sundae. But, with all of the confusion, we just may end up skipping it. I've called about it twice and looked at my reservation and I'm still just as confused as I was before. hahahaha.

I don’t know if this means anything but when I click on a reservation time, then click on ‘credit card policies’, it states something about a quick service credit for both pizzafari family style and restaurantasaurus burgers and sundaes. When I do the same for a definite table service restaurant like chefs de France, it states table service credit in the fine lines. So I’m thinking QS for pizzafari and restaurantaurus???

Update: I just made a reservation for Restaurantasaurus (or however you spell it) Burgers and Sundaes for July. Confirmation shows it can be counted as a credit for any dining plan... QS included. I took a screenshot just in case.

I think that the confusion is that there are now 2 different offerings at the same location. Restaurantasaurous is quick service while Restaurantasaourous Burgers and Sundaes is an OOP only experience.

I think that the confusion is that there are now 2 different offerings at the same location. Restaurantasaurous is quick service while Restaurantasaourous Burgers and Sundaes is an OOP only experience.

When it first started, you could still use a QS credit for it. Do we have confirmation that has changed?

When it first started, you could still use a QS credit for it. Do we have confirmation that has changed?
I was searching menus on the dining plan and when I was in Animal Kingdom it was broken down this way. One is quick service and the other does not take any dining plan.

Yes still can use QS credit. I stated a few posts back that I made an ADR for dinner for this upcoming July. It stated Disney Dining Plan accepted in the confirmation and included a QS entitlement. I’ll attach a screenshot (which hopefully I do correctly 🤪). 5DB8E6D3-C892-403B-902E-C87D50149359.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter