2019!!!!

lnllove

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!!!

I think I remember reading that Disney no longer has different prices for different times of the year. Is this true or did I dream this lol? I am looking at August of 2019 and I know that I am unable to book or see pricing for this at this time. Does anyone know when we will be able to book, get a quote? Any times for July and August that you would recommend. We were there last July 3-10 for a dance competition and found the crowds quite bearable which I was surprised by and have been in mid august with a kids stay and play for fee promo. Has anyone heard any potential specials/promos?

Thank you all so much in advance!!!!! ;)

Hi everyone!!!

I think I remember reading that Disney no longer has different prices for different times of the year. Is this true or did I dream this lol? I am looking at August of 2019 and I know that I am unable to book or see pricing for this at this time. Does anyone know when we will be able to book, get a quote? Any times for July and August that you would recommend. We were there last July 3-10 for a dance competition and found the crowds quite bearable which I was surprised by and have been in mid august with a kids stay and play for fee promo. Has anyone heard any potential specials/promos?

Thank you all so much in advance!!!!! ;)

Realized I posted in wrong thread.....can someone move this? Thanks!!!!

We are looking to go August 2019 too. Haven’t heard about price changes. Hoping that doesn’t change because we go during the cheaper months and we save so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!