2019 Roll Call?

Updating ha ha nov 28-dec4 Tampa hockey tourney 3 nights in Tampa then AKL Jambo ( my bucket list ) and AS movies ..( mighty ducks fans

We always rent a villa in Emerald Island Resort with a private pool for our stays (so not on property - but very close 10-15 minutes). Next trip is November 9 - 19.

Disney Fantasy for Very Merritime Cruise Dec 14-21
Disney Port Orleans Riverside Dec 21-26
Our first Christmas at WDW - very excited :)

Our 20th anniversary trip ~ July 2-6 at AKV-Jambo and July 6-11 at Copper Creek. Only 17 days to go!!!!

Our 20th anniversary trip ~ July 2-6 at AKV-Jambo and July 6-11 at Copper Creek. Only 17 days to go!!!!

Happy 20th! It sounds like we might have gotten married at almost the exact same time, we are July 10, 1999 and based on your screen name, we may also share a first name. :)

That's awesome! Yes, we are June 26th, 1999. 20 years and three teenagers later, we're still going strong. Hope you have an amazing anniversary trip!

Susan :)

So excited! Dream Disney vacation is only a few weeks away. Oct 7-11 Disney Dream, Oct 12-19 Wilderness Lodge, Oct 19-26 Saratoga Springs. We have been planning this one for 5 years!

So excited! Dream Disney vacation is only a few weeks away. Oct 7-11 Disney Dream, Oct 12-19 Wilderness Lodge, Oct 19-26 Saratoga Springs. We have been planning this one for 5 years!

Wow! Have a great time! That totally sounds like a dream!

sniff, sniff, Aug 27-Sept 4 at POP, last trip as Annual Passholders. It was borderline for us to renew but when they raised it $290 US$ a person more than when we bought last year it was just too much, even with two sets of tickets leftover each person from free dining trips.

My family 2 adults and 3 kids plus my inlaws are all heading to walt disney world September 28 to October 5, we are so excited. I have left reservation to late for numerous things unfortunately...but we will still have lots of fun . planning on going with the flow

My family 2 adults and 3 kids plus my inlaws are all heading to walt disney world September 28 to October 5, we are so excited. I have left reservation to late for numerous things unfortunately...but we will still have lots of fun . planning on going with the flow

We are there the same week, can't wait!

Last minute HHN trip for the last two nights (booked the RIP tour, ouch, for Nov 1st so we can see everything)
Nov 1-3 Cabana Bay
Nov 3-5 Hard Rock Club
Nov 5-6 likely SSR so DH can get his Raglan Road fix
We have always wanted to do Halloween at Universal and the stars aligned this year. (The third snowfall of the season and almost -20 overnight reinforced the decision.)
Hope to try the new Hagrid's Motorbike ride. Sounds like the lines may test my stamina.
Anyone have any suggestions/must dos for HHN?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!