2019 Roll Call?

Our family is going late August to Universal and one day to AK. Not sure on dates yet as I'm waiting for WestJet to release sales on flights in August.

We're heading to Disneyland Aug 18-23 to celebrate our 20th anniversary! DH took me there for our honeymoon so there was no other place I wanted to go for our 20th.

We rented points and are staying in a 1 br VGC. I've already bought our parkhoppers, just have to wait for decent flight prices and then book a few dining reservations and we are all set!

Happy anniversary

QUOTE="Aladora, post: 60181200,
member: 394513"]We're heading to Disneyland Aug 18-23 to celebrate our 20th anniversary! DH took me there for our honeymoon so there was no other place I wanted to go for our 20th.

We rented points and are staying in a 1 br VGC. I've already bought our parkhoppers, just have to wait for decent flight prices and then book a few dining reservations and we are all set![/QUOTE]

Two trips planned for this year

May 31-June 8 at BLT
Dec 4 - 13 at OKW

Our first two stays as DVC members

We are leaving in 12 days for our 1 day at Universal (staying at RPR 2 nights), followed by 7 night cruise on the Disney Fantasy!!

I wish I was more savvy b/c I know there are ways to post links to specific threads but try searching things like ***The Official August 2019 thread*** or **September 2019**
I believe those types of threads do roll calls.

I wish I was more savvy b/c I know there are ways to post links to specific threads but try searching things like ***The Official August 2019 thread*** or **September 2019**
I believe those types of threads do roll calls.
I think what the OP was looking for was the roll call that was specific to CDNs ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!