2019 Roll Call?

Mother/Daughter trip.
October 30- November 8th CBR
Haven't been to wdw since 2015.
Lots to catch up on.
Hoping these dates hit the Food and Wine festival. Doing MNSSHP as my daughter hasn't done it yet.
Fingers crossed we are there when Star Wars land opens up. We may adjust our dates.

Family of 4 only doing universal this time!
May 13 - 19 cabana bay
May 19-25 villa in highlands reserve.

Since this is for 2019 ...

Disney Magic Jan. 2- Jan. 6
Tokyo Disney Jun. 30- Jul. 5

First week of May: Disneyland Tokyo
November 11 - 15: Pop Century
November 15 - 18: Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise

We've been to WDW and Disneyland a handful of times but will be a first for all the above. Super excited!

First week of May: Disneyland Tokyo
November 11 - 15: Pop Century
November 15 - 18: Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise

We've been to WDW and Disneyland a handful of times but will be a first for all the above. Super excited!

May is a great month for Tokyo Disney! Have a great time :)

We will be braving the crushing heat from August 13th to 27th with FD at POP.

Sept 7 to whatever is 6 nights after that (haven’t had my coffee yet)

Family of 4, kids are 5 and 3. Staying at Pop. First time going with kids. Adults of the family have only been there once before, in 2010 for our friends wedding.

Animal Kingdom Kidani. May 5-10 with wife / daughter /son-in law / and 2 grand daughters.

Sept 28-Oct 6 POR

Our family of 4 and our friends family of 4

Its been 10 years, so excited!

Going April 25-29 at Boulder Ridge Villas and November 7-16 at Saratoga Springs for a Florida Gators football game, MVMCP and Food and Wine.

DL - Oct 13 & 14 - debating Halloween party - last time I was there was in the early ‘90’s

DCL - Oct 21 - 7 day Mexican Riviera

WDW - August 18-28 (2 nights at BCV and 8 at SSR). Myself, DH and our 2 sons (15 and 20) - celebrating our 25th anniversary!

Really excited our adults only(mommy and Daddy) trip is almost here, 2 weeks to go, then we get back home and go back with all the kids 2 and a half weeks later. Its gonna be a good month of May/June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!