2019 NOVEMBER! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Oga's Cantina reservations on November 16, 2019 at 3:30 pm and 3:45 pm both for one person that I'm going to cancel. Happy to coordinate the drop if anyone wants them.

On 11/4 I have an 8:15 am Be Our Guest for 2 people and a 12:15 pm Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package for 2 people. Message me if you want to coordinate a drop, otherwise I'll let them go Friday night.

I have a reservation at Olga’s for three people on 11/15 at 9:10 am. I want to cancel by Thursday because our fast pass day is Friday. PM me if you are interested.
Edited to say cancelled

Last edited:

I will be canceling a reservation for Ohana (party of 4) Sunday Nov 17 @ 7:45. PM me to coordinate. Looking to do it very soon

Coordinated and canceled. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Also just cancelled Sci Fi Dine in theater Nov 17 for 4 people. Think it was 1:50

I will be cancelling the following reservations for a party of 7. I am planning to cancel on Saturday, September 7 and I am willing to try to coordinate..

SciFi November 13 at 6:05 pm
BOG Lunch November 16 @ 12:30 pm

Released all.

Last edited:
One more time before I finally do it:

I will be cancelling Oga's Cantina for 11/5 party of 7 (3:40PM). PM me to coordinate.

Coordinated, cancelled, and picked up!

Last edited:
I have a few ADR I will be canceling Please DM if you'd like to coordinate a time.
11/19 Teppan Edo 8:20 for 3
11/19 Coral Reef 5:55 for 3
11/20 Ohana 9:15 for 4
11/21 Ohana 9:35 for 4
I may have more at a later date depending on replacements I find. :mickeyjum

Will be cancelling a Victoria and Albert's Chef's Table reservation for Tuesday November 26, 2019. Please PM if interested, although V&A's may already have a wait list in play.

Need to drop the following, all for 6 people, willing to coordinate

11/12 - Chef Mickey, 7:20am
11/13 - O'Hana, 8:55pm

Also have a Bippidi Boppidi Boutique at Magic Kingdom for 2 on 11/12 at 2:45

Hey all, made my fastpasses today and moved some stuff around... unloading first a Tusker House lunch on November 11th at 11:15... Five people! PM me if interested!

Have one to drop. Let me know as soon as you can if you want it. Happy to coordinate.

11/20
California Grill
6 PM
2 Guests

I have an ‘Ohana breakfast to cancel for 3 people, November 22, 10:40am !! I can coordinate or will cancel at 8:00 tonight if I don’t hear from anyone before then.

CANCELLED ON 9/14/19 at 8:00pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!