2019 Fall Passholder Magnets

the chef Remi and chef Minnie magnets are cute. when we went through the line, they were handing out the Remi magnet. Asked if we had the Minnie magnet and gave you one if you didn't have one.
The coasters are ok, but seem very cheap compared to the glasses a few years ago or the cutting board last year.

the chef Remi and chef Minnie magnets are cute. when we went through the line, they were handing out the Remi magnet. Asked if we had the Minnie magnet and gave you one if you didn't have one.
The coasters are ok, but seem very cheap compared to the glasses a few years ago or the cutting board last year.

I wish I'd thought of or known to do this yesterday. Would have liked a minnie magnet.

I'm a bit bummed that the coasters aren't sealed and seem like they'll soak up any condensation. We're going to get something to protext them better that we can spray on.

I wish I'd thought of or known to do this yesterday. Would have liked a minnie magnet.

I'm a bit bummed that the coasters aren't sealed and seem like they'll soak up any condensation. We're going to get something to protext them better that we can spray on.
Good idea, hadn't thought about that. Spraying them with polyurethane would be easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter