2019 Disneyland Paris Marathon Weekend

I got my link today and was able to set up my account, but it says I won't be able to edit my runner info (pace, shirt size, etc.) until the second phase of registration (and that I'll get another e-mail when that begins).

I got my link today and was able to set up my account, but it says I won't be able to edit my runner info (pace, shirt size, etc.) until the second phase of registration (and that I'll get another e-mail when that begins).

Don't mind me, over here just refreshing my email all day!

I randomly checked and mine is open for editing now! I keep forgetting I have to get that doctor's note. I'm going to ask my regular doc if she'll sign it, hopefully I don't have to pay for a separate sports physical!

I randomly checked and mine is open for editing now! I keep forgetting I have to get that doctor's note. I'm going to ask my regular doc if she'll sign it, hopefully I don't have to pay for a separate sports physical!
Which page/url do you use? I can't find it.... and still no e-mail.

Thanks, it does say I am registered for the 36K, but my age is incorrect... I'm one year younger than I am, but my date of birth is entered correctly. It looks like it's for last year's run...

https://book-run.disneylandparis.com/hmdregistration

But it won't necessarily work. I have been able to register my bib only 5K, but bit my hotel package 10K and 36K. They do however show up in the invoices (hadn't noticed that before)

I just tried using the link, have not received my email yet and the system said my email doesn't correspond from any account they have. So I am guessing they haven't added my profile in yet.
The 36km challenge is listed on my booking invoice, so I am currently not too stressed, just excited and want to do the next step!

Time to keep waiting I guess

Is there a thread for sale of bibs? Is that allowed in any way here?
I am bummed that we won't be able to use our 31k bibs this year. :( Hoping for a 2020 C2C instead. :)

Is there a thread for sale of bibs? Is that allowed in any way here?
I am bummed that we won't be able to use our 31k bibs this year. :( Hoping for a 2020 C2C instead. :)

runDisney registrations are non refundable and are not transferable.

I haven't received an e-mail yet, but I am able to access my profile and could complete the registration if I had my medical certificate yet. Unfortunately, my doctor won't sign an English/French form, so I actually have to get an appointment with another doctor. Even though that isn't too difficult, I do find it quite annoying...

My training plan started this week, and since I'm quite stupid, I changed my mind at the last minute and rather than following the "survival" plan, I jumped right into the "get faster" plan and had to start with intervals. :crazy2: Since there is never too much entertainment outside of the parks, I figured I'll try to use this race to improve my POT for upcoming races. I just hope that Rundisney France won't do a lottery again for people who run a half marathon in more than 1:30 hours!

I'm staying at the Newport Bay Club this time - the first time I've got a room at a Disney hotel in Paris. :)

I finally received an e-mail:

Dear ,

Congratulations!

You are now registered for the Disneyland® Paris Run Weekend 2019:
  • 36K Challenge
Bib number will be available on your runner account 15 days prior event.

Then, 15 days before the event, you will receive an email with your official document to provide at the expo, in order to retrieve your g’EAR bag.
If you have any questions about your registration, please feel free to contact us at dlp.run.info@disney.com.
Be sure to check our website for full event details, updates and other helpful information.
Thank you for registering and we look forward to your participation!
runDisney France
Disneyland® Paris

The copy isn't very good, as I registered in November 2018 :P But at least it's an e-mail about the run.
It doesn't say anything about my medical certificate and stuff. I remember that the e-mail from last year did inform me about these things.

Still haven't received any registration email, despite booking direct with Disney back in November. Anyone else still waiting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter