2019 dates

Where is the backstage magic tour located? Is it the one for Disneyland and Southern California or a different location?

There's been 3 sets of dates released so far for the Hollywood & Disneyland tour from all the information I've been able to find. They are Jan 20-25, Feb 17-22 and Mar 17-22.

There's been 3 sets of dates released so far for the Hollywood & Disneyland tour from all the information I've been able to find. They are Jan 20-25, Feb 17-22 and Mar 17-22.

The 2019 dates listed above were part of the 2018 release in May 2017.

Not sure why, but ABD always releases "wrap around dates" for Backstage Magic,

The vast majority of 2019 dates will be released in May 2018....and there will undoubtedly be a couple of 2020 dates as part of that release.

Thank you, Kevin so much for answering. Would you be releasing the Dis Exclusive dates at the same time? We are planning on going on a BSM trip either way, but it would be a bucket list check if it could be with you guys....

We will not be announcing any DIS exclusive dates until ABD releases their info in May.

It looks like the 2018 trip was released on June 7, 2018. I believe the 2019 dates are released in May, so possibly around there.

Kevin just announced on the disunplugged podcast that they’re looking at a summer and fall 2019 trips. More details to come next week.

thanks that's good to hear!
i'll try to keep a look out..

DD told me yesterday that she'll go with me on the next podcast trip that comes up as a celebration, so now i have to be sure not to miss the announcement!!...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!