2019 College Football National Championship ticket prices dropping like a rock

Posted by mistake, sorry. But I really have to disagree with your response. People hate Bama because they are good plain and simple.

Watching this game is bringing back the same happiness I felt when I heard they killed Bin Lanen. It is good to see evil vanquished.

I forget LSU is the shining light of the SEC.

Nah, we can be as glasshatted as the rest of the world.

In my case it's all about Saban. Bryant was still coach when I was in school, and in those days I would still cheer for 'Bama in a non-SEC contest, no problem at all. Saban, otoh, would sell out his grandmother if he could make a profit on the transaction. My school learned that first-hand, and unless he drops dead first, yours probably eventually will, too.

BTW, I think it's exquisitely ironic that the player proving most painful for 'Bama this evening is a player that Saban failed to keep in his home state.

Last edited:
This game is making me feel sooo much better about Notre Dame’s shellacking. This Clemson team is something else.

Last edited:
In twelve years at Florida, I don't think we signed a single kid from Alabama. Of course later we found out the scholarships they were giving out at Alabama were a whole lot more valuable than ours.

Steve Spurrier.

Reasons why I dislike Alabama:

He did LSU dirty too when he SWORE he wasn’t leaving only to announce shortly after that he was going to the Dolphins. Left us scrambling for a head coach at the last minute. But, ftr, I hated bama when Saban WAS our coach & long before that! To me they have one of the most obnoxious fan bases I’ve ever seen/met & I have experience with all in the SEC.

That's a shame. I took my kids to their first concert earlier this year and it was Imagine Dragons. They were playing at the inauguration of the pro soccer hall of fame. We didn't care about that but I thought it would be a good chance to take them to a memorable first rock concert. It was awesome and even my middle-aged self was rocking out.

I'm so glad to hear that! It almost sounded like the sound mixing was screwed up in the tv feed or something. The vocals and instrumentals just weren't working together correctly. I've been keeping an eye out to see if they're coming near us, so it's great to hear that the in person concert was awesome.

My favorite Spurrier quote:

Speaking about a fire at the Auburn football team dorm that destroyed 20 books, "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet."

Lol! I love Spurrier! Hated him when we had to face him at UF but really like him now & respect him for the coach he was. So, that proves it’s not just sour grapes. It’s just well known & apparently tolerated. UF was very successful under Spurrier so it’s not like he was just mad b/c Bama was/is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter