2019 Aug 8-18 Disney 10-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover

mrosen

Mouseketeer
Starting Thread for this cruise.

Welcome to everyone who has booked this cruise.

Last edited:
I’m so excited to have booked this cruise! We are a party of 7 consisting of my husband, son (17), daughter (14), son (10), sister in law, and mother in law. This is our 9th cruise, all with DCL! I love planning and learning all about the ports of call!

I’m so excited to have booked this cruise! We are a party of 7 consisting of my husband, son (17), daughter (14), son (10), sister in law, and mother in law. This is our 9th cruise, all with DCL! I love planning and learning all about the ports of call!
That is alot of cruises! This will be our 4th Disney Cruise (2 others also in Europe), we are a family of 4. We are looking forward to these ports. This should be a great cruise

I'm excited for this cruise as well! We are travelling in a group of nine : myself, husband, daughter (13), daughter (8) and both sets of grandparents and sister in law.

I've started looking at flights but it seems to be a bit too soon as they are only releasing July 2019 right now. We are hoping to fly out from NYC on the Monday and enjoy Tuesday and Wednesday in Stockholm.

We have also booked..... already in april.... it will be our 5th cruise....
We will be with 3(myself, my wife and daughter (14 at time of cruise))

We are booked as well! There are 6 of us; myself, DW, DS19, DD17, DS15, and DD12. This will be our seventh Disney Cruise. We sailed the Mediterranean last year and we are really excited about this cruise.

Does anybody know how the overnight in Russia works ? Are you allowed to disembark and embark whenever you like ? Or do you have to be onboard at a certain time for the overnight stay ?

For anyone interested, just found the facebook group for this cruise. We just came back from the Iceland cruise and found the facebook group so helpful and friendly:

"Northern Europe on the Magic Aug 8, 2019"

Does anybody know how the overnight in Russia works ? Are you allowed to disembark and embark whenever you like ? Or do you have to be onboard at a certain time for the overnight stay ?

I was interested too. My travel agent had to check with Disney. They said that the gang way will be open the whole time we are in port. However, if you are leaving on your own, make sure you have the appropriate visas. If you have an excursion with Disney or a private company, the visas will be included. Hope that helps.

You are not able to get off the ship on your own, unless you have a visa to be in Russia. If you are taking one of the ships tours, they will have taken care of that for you. If you use a local travel group, they will also take care of that for you. We booked with Anastasia's Travel. They have been fantastic to work with and have been very patient with all my questions.

Has anybody started looking at hotels in Copenhagen? Any suggestions?
We booked an AirBnb for relatively cheap considering the hotel prices. We'll be there a few days ahead of the cruise and from what I read, the Copenhagen City pass includes all trains/buses etc.

For anyone interested, just found the facebook group for this cruise. We just came back from the Iceland cruise and found the facebook group so helpful and friendly:

"Northern Europe on the Magic Aug 8, 2019"

The group number is 503745443353036 on facebook

Enjoy our cruise!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter