2019 Annual Member Meeting

HAHAHAH, is there time to talk with any of the execs after the meeting? Any drawings (like they do at the DVC membership meetings)?

No drawings, but afterwards, there is some type of "mingle" opportunity to meet & talk with various executives and dept heads that includes beverages and a treat.

What DVC membership meetings? This is the only one I was aware of.
I was referencing the meetings they have on cruises and at the resorts. You’ve never been to one? They usually have finger food and drinks. There is trivia with prizes and drawings for larger gifts. Last DCL I won a beach bag. They must archive some of the gifts though. Inside the beach bag was a DVC 1991 magnet....LOL

I was referencing the meetings they have on cruises and at the resorts. You’ve never been to one? They usually have finger food and drinks. There is trivia with prizes and drawings for larger gifts. Last DCL I won a beach bag. They must archive some of the gifts though. Inside the beach bag was a DVC 1991 magnet....LOL

Nope, never done a DCL cruise. :) And haven't heard of meetings at the resorts? Some special event things but nothing regular at WDW since Welcome Home Wednesdays ended several years ago. Aulani had them the 2 times we were there though.

Nope, never done a DCL cruise. :) And haven't heard of meetings at the resorts? Some special event things but nothing regular at WDW since Welcome Home Wednesdays ended several years ago. Aulani had them the 2 times we were there though.
It’s been a while at the resorts. Last one was at Wilderness Lodge. But they are regular on DCL cruises. They are mainly held to sell new points. But they make it out to be a DVC mingle. Mostly they were boring and have paired down the offerings over the years.

Remember the old days when they had member meeting every week at each resort? And they did pass out some freebies from time to time. Then they reduced them to once a week at one resort, usually at the BW Atlantic Dance. And Dee Vee Cee was there, too.

When Aulani was beginning to go on sale, they had Member Meetings at TOTW lounge in BLT. DH won a $100 gift card door prize. I remember it was not a hard sell of Aulani at all, mostly information. I believe you had to register to attend. It was not opened to everyone due to space in the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!