2018 Princess Half Marathon

*unpacks the mylar blankets she had put in her luggage just in case*

I'm not looking forward to the humidity, but I am thankful that I won't be frozen solid like I was in 2015. We head to the airport in about 8 hours, so I doubt I'll be getting any sleep at all tonight. I'm too excited!

So I probably won't need a throwaway layer for the morning right? Not sure if it feels chilly before the sun rise?

So I probably won't need a throwaway layer for the morning right? Not sure if it feels chilly before the sun rise?

Unless you are a cold natured person - no (or my husband - he runs in long sleeves until it hits like 85)

*unpacks the mylar blankets she had put in her luggage just in case*

I'm not looking forward to the humidity, but I am thankful that I won't be frozen solid like I was in 2015. We head to the airport in about 8 hours, so I doubt I'll be getting any sleep at all tonight. I'm too excited!

Well, I'm really in trouble, cause I was just thinking "the weather was so nice and comfortable back in 2015" :rotfl2:Wondering if I should run with one of those spritz bottles...

I would encourage everyone to stop by Dr. Cool on your way into the Expo this weekend to take advantage of any freebies they may have on offer! Keep one of those bad boys in your belt or pocket and they will come in handy. I actually brought a couple with me I could part with if anyone feels like they really need one to make it through the weekend.

I'm planning to swing by the Expo tomorrow or Friday because there's a necklace I need to go pickup from Endure Jewelry. Just let me know!

For anyone asking about needing extra layers, you will NOT. I live in central Florida and it has been feeling warm to me. Real feels at race time are mid 60s and once the sun comes out, those will climb fast so please hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. I'm not trying to scare anyone but I just want you all to be prepared. Good luck to everyone!!

So excited to head to the Expo today! My sister & I arrived late afternoon yesterday. We got up 4:30am this morning as "practice" for when the alarm goes off at 2:30am for the next 3 mornings. :crazy2:

Safe travels to everyone who's headed this way!

I'm more anxious about the expo than the races :rotfl2:

I don't arrive until tomorrow morning - hoping the expo won't be as bad tomorrow?

In the early access line at the expo for race merchandise. It’s nicely organized. They had us check in outside for our race retreat bracelet. We were allowed to enter the building and are standing in another line queue.

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all have spectacularly fun races and achieve whatever goals you set for yourselves. Remember to look around and take note of how awesome everything is, all those people stopping traffic in the name of competition, fun, and achieving our personal purpose. ENJOY!!!

My flight is tomorrow morning at 5:35, and I am so ready!

Probably not. I'm bringing a couple old long sleeve race shirts as throwaways because I tend to be chilly in the dark, not running, when it's below 75. But I'm an outlier, lol!

~~~

Safe travels and happy racing, all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!