2018 Fall/Winter Free Dining Dates Announced!

Question about FD and tickets: I'm currently booked November 21- 30th. IF I were able to get FD on the 24th-30th, I would set up a separate reservation for the 21-24 and the FD 24-30th. However, I would have my 8 day park hopper attached to the first reservation so that I can take advantage of FP+ bookings for my entire stay on the 60 day mark of the 21st. Now I realize I will be required to buy another PH 3 to 4 day ticket on the Free Dining. My question is this, will I be able to save my 3-4 day park hopper ticket for a future trip? I'd be totally fine with that if I can, it simply ensures another Dis trip around the corner. But before I go bonkers and wake up all night at 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 a.m. to check for FD... I wanted to be sure that ticket would be worth it.

Question about FD and tickets: I'm currently booked November 21- 30th. IF I were able to get FD on the 24th-30th, I would set up a separate reservation for the 21-24 and the FD 24-30th. However, I would have my 8 day park hopper attached to the first reservation so that I can take advantage of FP+ bookings for my entire stay on the 60 day mark of the 21st. Now I realize I will be required to buy another PH 3 to 4 day ticket on the Free Dining. My question is this, will I be able to save my 3-4 day park hopper ticket for a future trip? I'd be totally fine with that if I can, it simply ensures another Dis trip around the corner. But before I go bonkers and wake up all night at 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 a.m. to check for FD... I wanted to be sure that ticket would be worth it.
Couple things—- when did you purchase park hoppers and did you buy the “no expiration date” kind? Disney used to offer those in the past, as an upgrade that you would pay for, but I don’t think it is offered any more. I think all newly purchased tickets expire.

How many people are you buying tickets for? Tickets, for a 4 day park hopper could be upwards of $1200 depending on how many you need.
Having to pay all that extra, plus The cost of the first park hoppers you already paid for, might be more than what the dining plan would have cost in the first place. You’ll definitely need to check with a calculator to be sure you are making the right decision.:teacher:

You're probably right on the extra cost- it would be two adults and one child ticket that I would be paying extra for on the 4 day PH included with dining plan. The original tickets are part of my package I have right now. I just wondered if it was possible to have two tickets tied to me at the same time, one to use on first vacation for two separate reservation #'s and one to use for a future date not so far in the future.

You're probably right on the extra cost- it would be two adults and one child ticket that I would be paying extra for on the 4 day PH included with dining plan. The original tickets are part of my package I have right now. I just wondered if it was possible to have two tickets tied to me at the same time, one to use on first vacation for two separate reservation #'s and one to use for a future date not so far in the future.
I'm not 100% sure - you should ask this in the ticket sticky in the theme parks and attractions forum...but I believe if you purchase tickets with your free dining package, that you could get them earlier and use them for the room only part of your stay as well. Not sure how many days in advance you can get them and use them. But the folks over there could tell you for sure.

I'm not 100% sure - you should ask this in the ticket sticky in the theme parks and attractions forum...but I believe if you purchase tickets with your free dining package, that you could get them earlier and use them for the room only part of your stay as well. Not sure how many days in advance you can get them and use them. But the folks over there could tell you for sure.
Thank you! I'll head their way!

hey guys, im already booked with an external british travel agent, i will be checking into animal kingdom lodge on 29th sept, do you know if i can call disney to arrange for the free dining to be added or am i out of luck?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!