2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I have an AP but it won't be activated until Sept. Will that let me book early if they do that again this year?
Wish I knew the answer to your question, Is there some type of serial number or ID number on the voucher? If there is, it's possible you could use that number when AP holders can call and make reservations?

Going for the first time for the food and wine fest! So excited!! We are only getting the last two days of it in November. Gonna try to make the most of it!

we have gone many times during F&W but for some reason wasn't interested until recently, when do they announce the menus, seminars and events so we can start booking? Im dying to do the Parisian breakfast!!!

we have gone many times during F&W but for some reason wasn't interested until recently, when do they announce the menus, seminars and events so we can start booking? Im dying to do the Parisian breakfast!!!
The complete list was released on July 17th last year, reservations for special events started on July 20th for the general public. If you had an annual pass, were a DVC member, or had a TIW card, you could begin to book for some events on July 18th.

The complete list was released on July 17th last year, reservations for special events started on July 20th for the general public. If you had an annual pass, were a DVC member, or had a TIW card, you could begin to book for some events on July 18th.
Darn July is still a ways away lol

Sept 8-16th... God I hope they have a date during my stay
Fingers crossed for you! We’ll be going one of the middle weeks in September and I’m sweating what was limited events during those weeks last year. Our APs expire the end of the month so we’re locked in to when we can go.

I’m really, really hoping for the French Family meal myself. That was my favorite one from last year. I have brunch at California Grill as my backup plan.

We will be going to f&w for the first time October 23-30! Super excited to experience both this, toy story land, and Halloween parties for the first time!!

I know I am obsessed with the lamb chop versus the lamb T-bone but the fact that the Flower and Garden festival is offering a chop gives me hope that F&W will go back to the chop. Fingers crossed.

Does anyone know if they carry over items from the Flower & Garden Festival to the F&W fest? I saw a review by one of the bloggers of some drinks that looked yummy, but they were at the F&G festival.

Does anyone know if they carry over items from the Flower & Garden Festival to the F&W fest? I saw a review by one of the bloggers of some drinks that looked yummy, but they were at the F&G festival.
They do not.

Is there a pamphlet we can get ahead of time with the kiosks and what they serve? Or do you have to wait until you are there and in Epcot to get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter