2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I am happy with the list. My dd LOVES Postmodern Jukebox. She is ecstatic! Still have a couple days of our trip listed as TBD.

I haven't booked my trip yet and rarely go to the concerts unless I'm walking by and hear something that interests me but I might book for the time David Cook is there.

I got excited for a moment; they have the wrong start date for David Cook and I would have loved to see him. They have his dates as 9/17-28, I'm sure they mean 9/27-28; as the dates for 9/17-19 are TBD. So - I'm still waiting to see who'll be there when we are.

I got excited for a moment; they have the wrong start date for David Cook and I would have loved to see him. They have his dates as 9/17-28, I'm sure they mean 9/27-28; as the dates for 9/17-19 are TBD. So - I'm still waiting to see who'll be there when we are.
Yes, not sure what's going on with that. Some of the other Disney fan sites are reporting different performance dates for Hanson & Taylor Dane.

Edit: The dates for David Cook have been changed to 9/27-9/28.

Hey Everyone: I've edited the concert schedule as the one on Disney Parks Blog has been changed. The schedule has been changed on page 10 and page 1. Appears that Disney has made some date changes.

No one I HAVE to see, but I will most likely stop and watch/listen if we are in the area. We have:
  • 10/1-2 – Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts – Various Hits
  • 10/3-4 – Everclear – “Santa Monica"
I remember Everclear very well and wouldn't mind reliving some of my younger days with them haha.

Thanks!

How bad is Epcot on Wine and Dine Marathon day which is Sunday 11/4 this year? Kenny The Pirate has it as a "best park" for the day. We are heading to DHS that morning and then hopping over to Epcot around noon for lunch at VN. Our plan is to go to FW and maybe hit up F&W in the evening. Will it be a complete madhouse?
We were there that weekend last year. We were staying BWI and planned for a brisk morning walk to DHS, before Epcot as our full day park. The walkways were roped off for the runners, boats weren’t running, and their solution was to bus to DHS. Um no. We watched the racers for a while then Epcot. Epcot was really crowded Saturday and Sunday. Thursday was awesome. Friday got busier as the day went on. We were plenty happy from the French family meal on Friday.

We were there that weekend last year. We were staying BWI and planned for a brisk morning walk to DHS, before Epcot as our full day park. The walkways were roped off for the runners, boats weren’t running, and their solution was to bus to DHS. Um no. We watched the racers for a while then Epcot. Epcot was really crowded Saturday and Sunday. Thursday was awesome. Friday got busier as the day went on. We were plenty happy from the French family meal on Friday.

We are checking out of POFQ and checking into BWV on 11/4. We are going to drop our bags off with bell services and head to DHS by bus from POFQ. Then hopefully go over to Epcot around noon for lunch at VN and do Future World. I'm hoping it's not too insane.

We are checking out of POFQ and checking into BWV on 11/4. We are going to drop our bags off with bell services and head to DHS by bus from POFQ. Then hopefully go over to Epcot around noon for lunch at VN and do Future World. I'm hoping it's not too insane.

Just as an FYI - the boats will be running at 10AM for the morning of the Half Marathon (11/4) and 9AM the morning of the 10K (11/3)

Can AP holders get wrist bands for these concerts like they did for the Broadway shows at Festival of the Arts??

SO excited for Everclear!

I hope so, they were doing it for Garden Rocks concerts so don't see why they wouldn't do in fall.

The bands have also been available to AP holders at F&W for years--hope it continues. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to our return--October 9-16, 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter