2018 Disney Dining Plan Prices & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that Disney's prices will be going up on the 11th. Will the dining plan price increase or is this set for the rest of 2018?
Thanks

No way of knowing. January was the last price increase, so probably not right now, but they could increase at any time. It has happened before.

Just tickets are going up hopefully not DDP as well! 5 dollars on Peak day! 5 day hoppers going up quite a bit!

So are there many reports of a CS location letting you swap your drink for a dessert? And if so, where at? With having the refillable mug, I could see perhaps doing this at resort locations.

So are there many reports of a CS location letting you swap your drink for a dessert? And if so, where at? With having the refillable mug, I could see perhaps doing this at resort locations.

Some of the resorts allow it, but there have been reports that some do not. Someone stated just this week that they were staying at POP, and the POP food court would not allow it, but if they walked across the bridge to AoA, they would allow it.

I don't think anywhere in the parks or Disney Springs allow it anymore.

Some of the resorts allow it, but there have been reports that some do not. Someone stated just this week that they were staying at POP, and the POP food court would not allow it, but if they walked across the bridge to AoA, they would allow it.

I don't think anywhere in the parks or Disney Springs allow it anymore.
Ok, that is not that big of a deal, just kinda curious. I am real curious about the strawberry and creme crepe at Aristocrepes, or how ever it is spelled.

Im sure with a little back tracking in this thread I could find my answer, but figured id ask just in case.
Anyone have any experience with the DDP and the ROL dining package at Tusker House?
We have the package booked for dinner, is a specialty beverage still included with the dining package?
and is it still once credit?

I apologize for not digging a little deeper for my answer, but if you purchased a Room Only reservation, & have purchased separately (from UT) & linked tickets to your reservation, would you be able to call Disney & add the dining package, essentially changing over to a package reservation? Or are we out of luck since we have already purchased the tickets separately from a 3rd p? Thanks so much!

Where you get your tickets from does not matter in regards to adding the DDP to a room only reservation. As long as your room only reservations are from Disney, you'll have no problem adding the DDP. Keep in mind that your reservation will then become a "package", and will be subject to all package rules. But, you will not lose your room only discount.

If your room only reservation is not from Disney, there *could* be some circumstances where you are not allowed to add the dining plan.

Where you get your tickets from does not matter in regards to adding the DDP to a room only reservation. As long as your room only reservations are from Disney, you'll have no problem adding the DDP. Keep in mind that your reservation will then become a "package", and will be subject to all package rules. But, you will not lose your room only discount.

If your room only reservation is not from Disney, there *could* be some circumstances where you are not allowed to add the dining plan.

Thank you so much!! I was hoping that was the case. The room only was purchased through Disney so it sounds like we are good. Thanks again!

I was pricing out packages today on Disney's website and it wouldn't let me book the dining plan without tickets. I have an annual pass that I plan on renewing for my September trip.

I was pricing out packages today on Disney's website and it wouldn't let me book the dining plan without tickets. I have an annual pass that I plan on renewing for my September trip.

You can't do it on the website; you have to call. Ask for a ticketless package.

Just want to verify first -

The DXDP is still allowing sharing of credits with people not on the plan and child credits are still not separated for QS or TS with DXDP?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!