2018 Canadian Roll Call

I am not sure how this happened but we are heading back to WDW August 21-30!!!

We each had $1000 Delta voucher that we were looking at using for an all inclusive in Mexico for March break but it turned out that it could only be used for flights. The Delta flights to Cancun were terrible so I found that we could fly to MCO in first class for less than the voucher which has to be used by August 31, 2018. We don’t ever fly first class but since we can do it for free, we figured why not!

I found someone here to rent DVC points from so we are getting a Savanna view studio! Airmiles will cover at least 2 of our 7 day tickets and I will try to get enough for the 3rd before the Canadian deal is finished. We will have 8 full days so we will either take a rest day in the middle or spring for 1 day water park tickets.

We have gone to DL 11 times but this will only be our second WDW trip!

We decided to add a couple of days on to the start of the trip so that we could have some rest days built in.

Our new plans are:
Aug 19-21 - BWV
Aug 21-29 - AKV

Woot Woot! I can add a second trip this year to add to the roll call.

Hubby and I are doing an adults trip at BC (club level) - July 19-22

Hey! Not sure how this is happening but this will be my third year back in a row!! Holy cow

This trip will be November 28th to December 1st, cutting it short because I am then moving over to universal until the 5th!
Who knows where I'm staying at Disney yet, it's still up in the air since we need two rooms. I tried a dvc rental but I don't know about it yet.. I've also looked at the values, but I feel like the pop warners will be arriving the the last night or two of the trip and that it'll feel too crowded

Thanks to free dining, we are going to be there Sept 21-Oct 1 at Pop Century. Got both standard rooms exactly as I hoped for.

Just caught my DH in a good mood, so booked quickly! Taking the kids solo by myself August 20 to 31, All Star Sports (not much left with the free dining promo)!.

August 19 to 24 @ POP. We are doing a Water Parks only vacation. We were at the theme parks for 6 days back in March, and it was very hectic. We've decided to have a 2nd Florida vacation this year, but this time we are going to go relax and spend a lot of time at the Water Parks. Our plan is to buy Annual Passes for everyone. (An annual Waterk Parks pass is the same as the cost of 2 single day tickets). We will be back in Florida in March next year, so we'll take in a couple bonus days then. We might even go back early August next year to use the annual pass one more time before it expires.

Heading back again from October 26th to November 3rd. Staying at Sheraton Vistana Resort. Will be doing Seaworld, Aquatica and the Return to Sleepy Hollow event at Fort Wilderness.

We're going to be at Pop from July 6th to July 20th! Taking my mother for her first ever Disney trip!

Heading back Nov 6-11 and staying at Port Orleans Riverside...first time in the Disney bubble :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!