2018 Bounce Back released today!!

question for you wonderful Disney people who are smarter than me. I'm going down NOV 4th 2018. When there we're wanting to book our 2019 trip. Free dining would be ideal. It seems through reading this that the free dining for 2019 will be open for bounce back bookers from aug - oct of this year. Since we come after that, it looks like we likely (if history proves true again) that we might have a room only discount offer and not free dining.

Anybody think when we're there they will have free dining for 2019 available as a bounce back option?

question for you wonderful Disney people who are smarter than me. I'm going down NOV 4th 2018. When there we're wanting to book our 2019 trip. Free dining would be ideal. It seems through reading this that the free dining for 2019 will be open for bounce back bookers from aug - oct of this year. Since we come after that, it looks like we likely (if history proves true again) that we might have a room only discount offer and not free dining.

Anybody think when we're there they will have free dining for 2019 available as a bounce back option?
There's no guarantee that Free Dining will be offered in 2019 at all and if it is, I'm guessing it will be bookable during 2018 stays from Aug - Oct as you indicate.

With Star Wars: GE opening in 2019, there's a question if FD will be offered at all and if it is, I cannot see it being offered for the end of 2019.

I booked a bounce back room only on Jan 2nd, 20% value, 25% mod and 30% deluxe.

I'll probably cancel and stay off site due to the policy of removing DND signs and daily room checks. I'm not paying over priced rates for tiny rooms, crappy transportation AND getting treated like I'm in a jail cell vs a hotel. I'll be sure to let them know why when I do.

I had that experience as well in August where they just barged in and woke my daughter up every single afternoon. Ridiculous...never had that happen at any other hotel.

Just got back and I took a mid day break and had one person do a room check, and he knocked and said room check and I answered and he didn't even come in the room. My friend tried to do a bounce back for PoP for Dec and there were no rooms available for the bounce back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!