2018 Bounce Back released today!!

View attachment 293034

These are the current bounceback offer dates. It is a room discount & will be offered til 8/15.
Edit to add: looks like the dates you want are in October or Christmas week? Those dates aren't included, sorry.

Thanks! That's exactly the info I needed, but the answer I was dreading. Fingers crossed for a general public or AP discount, I guess...

I booked a bounce back when I was there August 2017, now I need to try and adjust my dates. Does anyone know if I should call the general number, or so I call the bounceback number?

I booked a bounce back when I was there August 2017, now I need to try and adjust my dates. Does anyone know if I should call the general number, or so I call the bounceback number?
Thank You for asking. I am also wondering the same thing.
Following

So wait... I have to be currently vacationing at WDW in order to get the BB offer? Im currently trying to plan a trip and looking for the best discounts.

So wait... I have to be currently vacationing at WDW in order to get the BB offer? Im currently trying to plan a trip and looking for the best discounts.
Correct. One way Disney tries to lock in repeat business is to offer discounts if you book a return trip during the midst of a current stay at their resorts.

Hi, I will be at WDW tomorrow and I wonder what BB offer is available now... Any idea?
If FD offer available?

Thanks!

Are the bounce back dates always for the same year you travel? We're going in May of this year and are planning to come back December 2019. I'm guessing the date will be too far out to be eligible?

We didn't even get any bounceback offer in our room! Just got back yesterday. Had a less than magical experience with the resort.

We didn't even get any bounceback offer in our room! Just got back yesterday. Had a less than magical experience with the resort.

We didn't get books in our rooms during our last two resort stays either. I just know what the bb offers are from keeping up with these threads.

Are the bounce back dates always for the same year you travel? We're going in May of this year and are planning to come back December 2019. I'm guessing the date will be too far out to be eligible?
If Disney keeps with their current pattern, then yes the date is too far out. In May the offer should only cover 2018 dates.

Several resorts have stopped putting the brochures in the guest rooms. But that doesn't mean you are not eligible to book a bounceback. Any adult who is a current guest at a Disney resort is eligible, even if you don't get a brochure. That's why posters here advise calling the bounceback line at ext 8844 from your hotel room. Don't wait for an "offer"! Just call & ask for info!

I haven't traveled to Disney in some time. If I check in on December 22nd, will I still get the discounted rate for all the days in my stay like they used to do?

IMG_0254.JPG

Sorry, not the best photo. This is the current bounceback offer, a room discount (30% deluxe, 25% moderate & 20% value). These are the dates it covers. It will be the offer until 8/15, as you can see. December 2019 dates will probably not be offered until sometime in October, if Disney follows their typical pattern.

I haven't traveled to Disney in some time. If I check in on December 22nd, will I still get the discounted rate for all the days in my stay like they used to do?
unfortunately no. When it’s a room-only discount my understanding is that only the dates of your stay that are part of the offer receive the savings.

Free Dining works differently and you get the dining plan for your stay as long as it’s offered the day you arrive.

is anyone staying at a WDW resort able to call for a BB offer? The fine print mentions "guests staying at SELECT resort hotels".

Last edited:
is anyone staying at a WDW resort able to call for a BB offer? The fine print mentions "guests staying at SELECT resort hotels".
my understanding is it is offered to all guests staying at WDW resorts but not sure if it’s offered to DVC stays at WDW resorts. I’m sure others will have more info about that.

Just checked out of Pop on Saturday. BB offer extends into September with dates also in December. 20180121_231443.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!